Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murderers & Genocidal Freaks.

inactivechar01

I
Looking for those with enough skill to infiltrate and poison the water supplies on Morellia's capital city resulting in a catastrophe if successful. I would also assume you would need either a potent chemical that would pass through filtration or disable filtration systems.

Tagging those which lead the SSC since the planet falls under their jurisdiction.

If anyone does accept this job, the thread should be public and either of the faces below should be tagged.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
You could have a shipment of damotite bought from the First Order on Lanteeb for that purpose, in which case you have your poison; however, too big a shipment of damotite and Star Tours' Ringo Vinda hub, which is in SSC space by virtue of being in the Wheel's hex, may be jeopardized. And also this place is a crucial transit point for damotite.

How much damotite do you think is required? Perhaps you may even want to poison the whole planet rather than just its capital city...

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
[member="Jansal Corego"]

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. When I'm angry, I collect research from primary sources and cite them properly to waste your uneducated position on the matter. Who am I? I'm the Credible Hulk.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Jansal Corego"]

So you're on, nice! I would say one more or two more people to join you.

[member="David Hoxt"] [member="Bhaltair Dhimani"] [member="Dunames Lopez"]

You guys, you want to take the job with Jansal ? Be evil. We need more evil.

Dunames Lopez

[member="The Harbinger"]

My only role is that of a freighter pilot (and later on as trucker) delivering the damotite. To be fair, in the shipment of damotite there will be other stuff as well: the (refined!) damotite will come in liquid form alongside other supplies. As an industrial solvent, damotite is used for things such as cleaning filtration systems.

If the requisite amount of damotite exceeds the volume of one intermodal container (liquid), unless the spaceport is close enough to the water supply to make quick trucking runs, the risk of detection of my toon or the trucker toon (if there is another toon willing to drive an Ocktor truck to the drop point from the spaceport) increases. Star Tours makes use of Hedeek intermodal containers to transport stuff like damotite.

inactivechar01

I
[member="David Hoxt"] [member="Dunames Lopez"] [member="Jansal Corego"]

Good, finally evil. You're all hired.

Start a public thread and tag one of the SSC admins, please.

Go forth and genocide!

Dunames Lopez

The Morellia Damotite Massacre - thread is now up

But how many of the 242 containers, each containing ~55 tons of damotite, are we even using in this? Who is even paying for the damotite?

There are few criminal elements capable of affording even the hauling of so much damotite, let alone the damotite itself. Even when accounting for Star Tours' practices of flaunting FJs so long as the merchandise is secure, it's still half a million credits for the shipping alone, and you are looking at a total bill of 3.5 million or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom