Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving on with the character.

For those that know Solan, they know that hes been more or less alone as far as friends and family are concerned with the exception of a few souls. While he has started with the taking of a student (That being Bryce) he is no where near back to the man that he had been long ago. As such im looking to the community to get solan out there in both the training circuits of the Galaxy, looking to train more students and spread his knowledge as well as continuing the development of his character itself.

The latter is what im more so looking towards as there has been little actual character development for the man past his short moments here and there. In all of his many many threads, hes achieved very little when it comes to defining the man and even less in his relations with other people with the exception of one woman. For those that want to help out with fully fleshing out Solan to his fullest, im happy to thread with you involving any number of situations and story ideas. And there should be no worry about me being held up, i have plenty of time throughout the summer so ill be sure to reply as soon as i can. (Muse permitting of course)

Ahhh, come on, those scary Silvers wont hurt you. Right [member="Connor Harrison"]?

Anyways, im happy to lend a hand on Solan, though hes a pretty bad influence concerning your past with slavery. Tends to turn them into ash so if they talk about it or meet slavers, don't expect words or actions of mercy.

[member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Well, they did help rescue her, but right now she's too afraid of herself to think about returning to the Sanctum :p

And when it comes to slavers and the like, Joza's a pretty staunch abolitionist herself so I think they'd agree on that front!

[member="Solan Charr"]

I'm down for threading with you again, so long as we don't try and turn each other into jam this time. This character's a good dude anyway, you have no reason to mush him.

#Jardolyfe

[member="Joza Perl"]

How about the two of them meet on Tatooine or NarShadaa then, back water enough for a run away, and both are in desperate need of abolishining... (I cant spell today)

[member="Kei Garnik"]

Yaaaaaaaaa gonna be honest, i dont recognize your character :D

[member="Solan Charr"]

Sup sup my bar battling buddy.

I was cruising through your bio and came upon a force ability you have that Muad would naturally have an affinity for and would want to learn. Convection.

If you are up for it I wouldn't mind finding you and learning it. I would also be interested in plant surge as well, buy that might make our power list to similar lol. Might be up fort learning the basics of it though.

Anyway, Muad is up for any kind of thread, so let me know mate.

[member="Muad Dib"]

Gotta love the pyrokinetic ability of blowing people and poodoo up.

Solan chills out in his garden or hunts down slavers, take a pick on where to find him?

Edit: Got Combustion and Convection messed up, but ya, still happy to teach you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom