Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving LOA

Good morning all!

Today will be my last day online (at least until I make it to my parent's house) as my house is being packed up and my internet shuts off today. This is also the reason I have not been as active this past week; getting ready to move cross-country is stressful.

I will be able to answer PMs on my phone and will try to get WiFi access throughout the weekend until I leave the area on Tuesday.

The following list in not complete, but contains the majority of those this leave will affect:

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Iron Giant"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Matthew Justice"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] @Any and ALL other Outbackers @Anyone else I missed

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this creates and know I will be back as soon as I am able to!

With utmost love,

Ki

[member="Samka Derith"]

I'm sorry I haven't posted to our thread, I'll get to it before my internet gets shut off here! Gomen'nasai!

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I've been at Lejeune for 5 years and 3 deployments, after being in Oki for 3...it's time for me to leave.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
[member="Kimiko"]

c34274e34e286cd42c9d0aba0c1f2842.jpg

[member="Kimiko"]
I knew it would come soon, but I wish you the best as I know the entire "transfer across the country" ordeal doesn't work out very well. But, just know that we all understand and will mostly be here in one piece upon your return.

<3 be safe kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom