Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Forward

Hey all! I want to start off by saying that I am floored by the responses so far to the OSL. Everyone has been fantastic and I can't wait to start telling stories with all of you and where we can go from here!

With that, I'd like to talk about moving forward.

We have some work on the horizon, with the war being declared between FO and GA that we already have permission from both sides to hop in on.

However, that may still be a couple of weeks, and I don't want to have folks waiting around that long with nothing to sink their teeth into. While the first faction thread has exceeded my expectations (you folks are amazing!), I feel like doing some actual *work* of the aid nature would be nice for everyone :)

That in mind, I'd like to set up a thread to do just that. I can make up a natural disaster on an unaffiliated planet, *or* if folks have stuff they know can be addressed that happened in other threads (not the SJO/SO one, we don't know where that's leading yet), I'd love to hear suggestions! Feel free to link threads where things went utterly to pot recently, and we'll pick something to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom