Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Forward

Our invasion with the Mandalorians is nearing the end with only a week left to go. That being said I will be a bit honest here:

I realize that there have been some unpleasant issues and I'm going to take responsibility for them. I should've spent more time focusing on ensuring that everyone was having a good time and planning out how we may do that, rather than focusing on the objectives.

The next time we duke it out with a faction we'll have a more pleasant and friendly experience overall. That is a promise I'm making and intend to keep.

Moving along...

Where do we go next? Well currently we've been speeding through dominions again and we have plans to launch two more dominions, the details of which will be announced shortly before or after the invasion ends. Regardless of the invasion outcome we will have a post-invasion faction thread for us writers to unwind and share the experiences of each and every one of our characters, maybe even move up with personal storylines that developed from the event.

Finally, I would like to ask you what you thought of the invasion, what you think of our faction in general, and what you believe we should do next.

I appreciate all the support we've received and I am grateful for having such an imaginative, outgoing, and friendly community supporting this faction.

So let us have fun with it and see where we might go!

What I learned:
Azrael is a worthy opponent for Azrael, giant lizards are cool, and having six arms is nice because you never know when you're going to lose one.
Overall Experience:
While I did see some stuff about other people having a few rough spots, I personally had a good time writing with the other Azrael. He was fair, helpful, and helped clear up the few things I was confused about. I'll just miss that sixth hand a little.
What I think we should do next:
Maybe a couple more Dominions, then it's on to paving the way for more war I guess. We could expand on our military (I still need to sub the R.A.F.), make some more gear for our people (perhaps some epic/fun group dev threads), and do some group training. In addition I'm still working on setting up that treasure hunt for the Sith/Primeval to do together. Because supervillains need bonding time.

It was pretty fun. As fun as Invasions get anyway. I didn't really understand any of it, and just kept on sending bodies at the objective until something happened. Something did happen, so now I'm doing my best to capitalize off of that :p

I love my unit so much <3

No strategy at all, literally zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom