Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morrigan, the Queen of Birds

black_angel_by_sandara-d7oontj.jpg

NAME: Morrigan
FACTION: Moross Crusade
SPECIES: Shaliz'na
SEX: Lots
HEIGHT: 6'9"
WEIGHT: 190kg
EYES: Gold
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Is unusually good at performing Force Empathy with birds
(+) Pretty good with melee weapons
(+) High metabolism - Can outdrink a Zeltron
(-) Sugar addict - She needs her candy, dammit!
(-) Bad with ranged weapons - Good with throwing objects, just not with long-range guns and such. She relies on Force powers or a lot of targeting equipment for ranged combat
(-) Forced Recluse - People get scared of her, so she hides. She realy does love people, though. Oh, does she love guys...

APPEARANCE:
Tall, very curvy, pale, black-haired woman with large black wings.

BIOGRAPHY:
Morrigan never had any name but Morrigan. As a baby, she was found by the denizens of a long-abandoned city on some unknown jungle planet. One day, her adoptive parents found her talking to birds... and they listened. She sang to them, and they sang back. She was hailed as a goddess, and given a palace and riches that had long sat undisturbed.

But woe to those who angered her. The first offworlders came to her planet ten years after the Gulag plague began. They insulted her, called her a monster, and unforgiably killed one of the first birds she ever summoned. They barely had time to scream when she killed them with her hunting birds.

So, the other offworlders came to kill her. Nearly a hundred settlers died that day, but not before she learned why the people were on her planet. They were fighters of the Republic, ordered to kidnap or kill any Force User that had any training outside of the Jedi Orders. She killed hundreds of Republic troopers, but still more came. So, she escaped on one of the carriers that the murderers arrived in.

When she was stranded by dint of killing the last of the evil Republic killers, she almost crashed her ship into a Moross Star Destroyer. Rather than arrest her, the captain of the ship took pity on the teenaged alien, and brought her to the Crusade.

Although Morrigan doesn't share the mad devotion that others do to the gods of the Moross, she respects them as an example of what a truly powerful figure could achieve, and she studies the works written aout them as a textbook of how to take power in the future.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

My god! I have been looking for a humanoid avian species for a long time! And suddenly poof.

@Ak'lya comes up with one on the spot!

Ugh I have looks places and places for such a thing and I never find it......

/rant over

Oh welcome to tue Moross Crusade! I hope to see you around.

And please forget the listed rant above. :)

Cheers!

[member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]
To be fair, [member="Ellain Hadrin"]'s was better for this character. The S'kytri are somewhat more batlike

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
I was going to make a Shaliz'na.... Well, at least I won't be alone. :p

Nice character, reminds me of something.... Can't figure out what it is, though. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom