Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morgana Forceborn, the Prodigal Child

Scarlet-Witch-Avengers.jpg

Morgana Forceborn; Real Name: Morgana Stromson.
Jedi Padawan​
The Republic
Human; genetically altered one
Female
5' 8"
130 Ilbs
Blue
Originally brown hair; has dyed it red and black.
White Skin
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Genetic background gives her large quantities of Force power
Brave and determined attitude
Rebellious nature
Has trouble controlling her powers

APPEARANCE:
At this point in her life Morgana has decided to wear more Gothic and punk rock-like attire. She does it to try and make herself different from the usual Jedi padawans all wearing the same robes. She tends to wear crimson and/or black, colors usually worn by Sith. Her long brown hair has been cut down and dyed black and red; as part of her new looks.​

Family:

Nimue Stromborn; True biological mother

Genetic Altercation Parents:
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
[member="Taeli Rae"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Asterion"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

BIO:

Throughout her time as Empress of Effekt Nimue Stormborn had felt hollow after the death of her husband, the late Emperor Victor Stormbron. What was worse was that she'd become infernal after the death of her first attempt at having a child; due to an attempted poisoning. With no true love and no way of furthering her own lineage Nimue had compensated by taking many lovers to bed. While each of them made her happy in their own way none could truly fill the void left in her heart. But soon an inspiration had come, a way to solve both of her problems in one.​
Seeking aid from geneticist and scientists in the fields Nimue had charged them to create for her a child, one she would be able to bare and that was genetically comprised of all those she'd had relations with in the past. An expensive process but not impossible. The process of covertly gaining all of their DNA was easy, though Nimue was very specific on who's she wanted. All of these people had effected her emotionally one way or another, and this child would be a sign of her affection for them in one sense or another. Though some wondered if it was really the passion or the power she wanted, given how some of the were high ranking force users.​
In time the procedure was a success. Nine months later Nimue had conceived a daughter and named her Morgana. But as much as she loved her child Nimue could not keep her. She knew her people would reject the idea of a genetic creation of a child as a ruler, and Nimue feared the possibility of anyone trying to assassinate the baby if she was discovered. Seeking the aid of a friend she had Morgana ferried away and kept her birth a secret. She promised that in time Morgana would be able to return and take her proper place as heir to the throne, until then she was taken to Republic space to be trained by the Jedi.​
Growing up Morgana's force powers were in constant flux. Given her genetic heritage it was hard for her to hold so much power in one little body. Often her emotions would get the better and cause accidents or powerful bursts without her realizing. But this also fed into her ore "free-spirited" attitude for not knowing who her parents were. And she began to disagree with some of the protocol of the Jedi, changing her look to be more opposite to what regular Jedi wore.​
Despite her rebellious nature Morgana still stays with the Jedi in the hopes that one day her parents will come and find her there, and to further control her growing power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Solan Charr"] is the one paying child support.

So, does this make [member="Nimue Stormson"], Joshua DragonsFlame, [member="Taeli Rae"], [member="Jericho"], [member="Sorin Vanado"], [member="Asterion"] and Solan Charr the International League Of Horrible Parents?

.... What... I DIDN'T EVEN GET DRUNK THIS TIME. *Is spawning kids in people without the process these days*

Anyways, hiya [member="Morgana Forceborn"], i know your mother, glad to say hi.

And [member="Nimue Stormson"], We need to talk about how you got my DNA... And the fact i now have a kid with [member="Taeli Rae"] is kinda funny.

[member="Taeli Rae"] Months ago, when people were joking about me having a kid with a Sith, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

[member="Solan Charr"] I was drunk one time. Sober the other time. Stupid both times.

Sounds about right [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Well atleast [member="Evania Charr"] gets a sorta sister now :D

With that said, you and your mother are always welcome to Kesh [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Best not to ask about the DNA because even I don't know. I only hired them to get it lol.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

You just couldn't keep your hands off me, that's why.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

And that's why I picked you to be the only one who knows IC wise

[member="Morgana Forceborn"]

You are also part mentally unstable, weirdo, Dark Jedi King.... keep that in mind :D

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Ah, shes 17, not like she doesn't know how things happen my dear.

[member="Solan Charr"]

For the record she's been kept secret from all but one parent. Last thing I think any of the want is to know that have a genetically inherent daughter of theirs out in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom