Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Non-Force User/Force User Title Tags?

We're thinking about adding more of a variety to the title tags, such as Dancer, Seductress, Mandalorian, Bounty Hunter, Sith, Neutral, Jedi...

What are your suggestions for different title tags?

Suggestions
Pilot

Of course, ultimately I'd like to see a 3rd bar there.

First is for if you are a founder/writer/character/staff.
Second is for your faction (including one for unaligned).
Third is your job in that faction; pilot, smuggler, Jedi Knight, etc.

I think the bar is big enough to add a third without distorting things too much. Not sure of the technical issues of course, but it seems like the proper culmination of the system.

That way Siobhan there could show she was a neutral knight and be part of OP. Otherwise you sort of lose a lot of information, or would have to have lots MORE title tags, one for OP Knight, one for OP Master etc when that's not necessary at all.

A three tag system would be a great move I think.

If we did faction tags, we would have to move away from the Open Faction system and move towards a moderated Faction system.

However, Achievements are coming (Feature Updates are coming out delayed) for members... perhaps we could do achievements for factions, as well, and one of the achievements is unlocking your own tag.

And you can technically count the Mandalorians, though you don't have the be in the specific Mandalorian faction to be Mandalorian.

You could start your own sect, ie Death Watch, etc, and still have the Mandalorian tag. The Republic/Empire tags are a bit different, as you have to be in that Faction to have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom