Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Credit Worm Workshop

VVVDHjr.png

SCIPIO, ALBARRIO SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

qXu9Rp6.png

Meii-Nu briefly glanced at the holo-transmissions appearing on the large viewscreen in the InterGalactic Banking Clan's estate. Maneuvering over to the elegant yet modest desk to have a private conversation with the person in front of her, mind buzzing with various thoughts and schemes to increase her own personal wealth and influence across more sectors.

The InterGalactic Bank - a subsidiary of the InterGalactic Banking Clan until becoming independent had thrived during her tenure as Chief Auditor, as various loans and debts had been repaid in order to make sure that the
financial records were up to date. Despite this success there was always a personal drive for more credits and thus they had chosen to properly align themselves with the Nefarious Dark Empire in order to tap into a new market one in desperate need of resources and war materials.

Such personal thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of Rulonom Laborr - Director of the Trade Federation of Planets whose armored figure materialized. "Auditor Suu, I trust that everything is proceeding as we predicted." Laborr exclaimed glancing down at the Gossam Businesswoman, as the pressure suits mechanisms squealed and hissed with each word. "Yes, Director Laborr. We have integrated ourselves seamlessly into the Dark Empire's ranks without much difficulty which is of no surprise given their desperation for currency." Meii-Nu replied with some semblance of a smile having been tasked by the Skakoan to formulate a powerful economic stronghold within the newly formed Dark Empire. Despite being independent on paper, the InterGalactic Bank had become apart of the Trade Federation of Planets through personal agreements and backdoor discussions, and thus were bound to the shifting whims of the current Director.

The pressure suit hissed in relaxation - "Excellent, The Dark Empire could become a serious parasite to the Trade Federation of Planets in the future. They believe themselves ready to challenge the Galactic Alliance and therefore pose a threat to our most profitable market. We must ensure that the Alliance stays ahead in terms of technological research so when the time comes for them to face each other on the battlefield, there will be no doubt as to who shall remain the galactic hegemony." The Skakoan had not restructured the Trade Federation to see it bow to the whims of another despotic regime, and so Operation Pax Allianca would remain the top priority so long as Laborr ruled the Federation unopposed. From the reports given to him through the Sarada Network; the Dark Empire had already amassed a considerable war chest and had proven as much when they blockaded the system of Onderon. A New Sith Battlecruiser, and a Full Imperial Remnant.

"How do you suppose, My Lord. That we accomplish Operation Pax Allianca on
schedule." The Gossam asked - curious as to how the Director of the Federation would manage to stay one step ahead of the Dark Empire as they sought to establish themselves as a formidable powerhouse in galactic affairs. The formation of the Imperial Economic Council put Meii-Nu near the top of the Empire's Ranks in terms of non-military personnel.

"Operation Pax Allianca has a fluid timeline as of yet, although we can start by industrial
espionage through our third-party agents. Understand the specifications of the war machine and you can find ways to destroy it with an even better machine. Galivanting support within the Federal Assembly is also high on our list through our Minister, Lodd Grimmin who will begin pushing military build up in response to the invasion of Onderon." Rulonom would not boil the Operation's timeline down to a singular point as things could change rapidly; adjusting the operation as it moved forward would be the best outcome. The Federal Assembly's democratic system did prove reliable in declarations of war given the stance of the Mandalorian-Alliance Conflict and the Sith Empire Campaigns.

" I will begin the proper
preparations for the success of Operation Pax Allianca on my end, although I must feign support for the Galactic Emperor until the time comes when the Alliance can overthrow him once more." Meii-Nu explained - bowing her head down as the hologram faded from existence.

Last edited:

Wearing: Outfit, Lightsaber | Location: XaXaan's Temple, Korriban | Tag:

Ira remained composed, her gaze fixed on Carnifex as he circled her like a predator assessing its prey. The memories flooded back to her as he spoke, the echoes of her former self resonating in her mind.

"The past is irrelevant." she replied, her voice carrying an undercurrent of steel. "I am not Aaralyn Rekali anymore. I am Darth Ira, the harbinger of the Goddess's will."

She met his probing gaze with unwavering determination, refusing to be intimidated by his presence.

"As for why I am here..." she continued, her tone measured, "It is not to dwell on ancient history. I seek power, Carnifex. Power to reshape the galaxy according to the will of the Goddess Vahl."

Her words hung in the air, heavy with purpose and intent. She had come seeking an alliance, knowing that together they could achieve far more than they ever could alone. But she also knew that Carnifex was not one to be easily swayed.

"I seek the means to reshape the galaxy." she continued, her words laced with fervor. "To tear down the pillars of the Jedi Order, to crush the light that blinds us." Ira paused, her intensity piercing the air between them. "I require more than mere alliance." Ira declared, her voice edged with urgency. "I seek knowledge, the secrets that will unravel the fabric of reality itself. Tell me, Carnifex, how can I obtain the power to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies?"

Last edited:
BASIC SKILLS
■■■■■
Strength
■■■■■
Dexterity
■■■■■
Stamina
■■■■■
Intelligence
■■■■■
Wisedom
■■■■■
Charisma

PRACTICAL SKILLS

■■■■■
Slicing
■■■■■
Survival
■■■■■
Tracking
■■■■■
Hunting
■■■■■
Leadership
■■■■■
Invest.

COMBAT SKILLS

■■■■■
Blasters
■■■■■
Rifles
■■■■■
Misc.
■■■■■
Demo.
■■■■■
H2H
■■■■■
Daggers

EDUCATION

■■■■■
Huttese
■■■■■
Rodian
■■■■■
Ryl
■■■■■
Tactics
■■■■■
Politics
■■■■■
Espionage

Last edited:

Karkosuchus

K

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam imperdiet aliquam blandit. Nam dapibus interdum quam et finibus. Phasellus dictum, erat at suscipit sollicitudin, massa metus placerat odio, sit amet lacinia sapien diam ut metus. Aliquam rhoncus mi eget arcu placerat, ut convallis ex cursus. Aenean fermentum diam sed justo viverra venenatis. Etiam efficitur vehicula massa, sed pretium dui rutrum vel. Proin elit justo, posuere aliquet egestas ac, vestibulum eu ligula. Donec turpis ex, sollicitudin non sapien non, consectetur volutpat lectus. Donec id pretium metus. Integer rutrum risus vel pulvinar fringilla.

Sed convallis, leo et rhoncus ullamcorper, tortor lacus suscipit justo, eu elementum libero ex vel felis. Aenean sit amet arcu a enim porta placerat eget non lacus. Maecenas nunc dui, lobortis vitae pellentesque ac, facilisis eget odio. Vestibulum sed vestibulum purus. Proin nec orci eu orci fringilla finibus id sit amet arcu. Donec finibus orci metus, sit amet laoreet mauris vehicula et. Pellentesque sapien nulla, luctus id tempus id, rutrum et ipsum. Pellentesque nec rhoncus lectus, nec fermentum lacus.

Mauris feugiat, metus quis rhoncus congue, nisi orci malesuada metus, vel fringilla urna sem id nibh. Quisque bibendum nulla at dolor gravida, eleifend mattis quam commodo. Fusce eget aliquam turpis, at mollis quam. Sed sit amet lacus non elit tincidunt auctor nec id purus. Phasellus bibendum eu velit non vestibulum. Nulla malesuada convallis convallis. Quisque nec bibendum ligula. Suspendisse condimentum dapibus eros non porta. Praesent commodo id orci quis posuere. In eleifend leo a velit sagittis porttitor.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam imperdiet aliquam blandit. Nam dapibus interdum quam et finibus. Phasellus dictum, erat at suscipit sollicitudin, massa metus placerat odio, sit amet lacinia sapien diam ut metus. Aliquam rhoncus mi eget arcu placerat, ut convallis ex cursus. Aenean fermentum diam sed justo viverra venenatis. Etiam efficitur vehicula massa, sed pretium dui rutrum vel. Proin elit justo, posuere aliquet egestas ac, vestibulum eu ligula. Donec turpis ex, sollicitudin non sapien non, consectetur volutpat lectus. Donec id pretium metus. Integer rutrum risus vel pulvinar fringilla.

Sed convallis, leo et rhoncus ullamcorper, tortor lacus suscipit justo, eu elementum libero ex vel felis. Aenean sit amet arcu a enim porta placerat eget non lacus. Maecenas nunc dui, lobortis vitae pellentesque ac, facilisis eget odio. Vestibulum sed vestibulum purus. Proin nec orci eu orci fringilla finibus id sit amet arcu. Donec finibus orci metus, sit amet laoreet mauris vehicula et. Pellentesque sapien nulla, luctus id tempus id, rutrum et ipsum. Pellentesque nec rhoncus lectus, nec fermentum lacus.

Mauris feugiat, metus quis rhoncus congue, nisi orci malesuada metus, vel fringilla urna sem id nibh. Quisque bibendum nulla at dolor gravida, eleifend mattis quam commodo. Fusce eget aliquam turpis, at mollis quam. Sed sit amet lacus non elit tincidunt auctor nec id purus. Phasellus bibendum eu velit non vestibulum. Nulla malesuada convallis convallis. Quisque nec bibendum ligula. Suspendisse condimentum dapibus eros non porta. Praesent commodo id orci quis posuere. In eleifend leo a velit sagittis porttitor.

L U Z R U T H B I N O T H .

O V E R V I E W

vladimir-matyukhin-ft-demon768.jpg
. S U M M A R Y
Wicked and Cruel, Luzruthbinoth is the personification of the word devil. He is a trickster first and foremost using false deals and promises. Arrogant and Prideful, always assured of his victory before a battle even starts. Luzruth taunts and belittles his enemies. Always looking for the small flaws in his opponents. His sickly light blue skin and sephi like ears make him a known figure to pick out within a crowd.
. N A M E
Luzruthbinoth
. H O M E W O R L D
. S P E C I E S
. G E N D E R
Male
. A G E
. H E I G H T
9'0"
. B U I L D
Muscular
. P O S I T I O N
Arch-Tyrant of Limroth

EFCA67E9-1A33-43FC-8E88-724C5120D1C7.png

F U L L . F I L E

Last edited:

D2679495-FE02-4937-A0EA-98FA250C18EF.png

R ' K O O S S L O N

gand_2.png
  • Faction: Hutt Space Consortium
    Species: Gand
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'8 tall
    Weight 80 lbs
    Eyes: White
    Hair: None
    Skin: Brown
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Partner: Karkosuchus

Appearance: R'koosslon is a Gand Bounty Hunter and Partner of the Saruton Cannibal, Karkosuchus. He eyes are white with insectoid patterns upon them to give him a semi-intimidating glare. He is seen wearing a large brown cloak which hides his body armor, and a large bandolier that carries several different things to help him during his missions. His two main weapons hang from his belt which gives him enough fire power to accomplish any job. His large breathing apparatus allows him to breath on oxygen rich environments although it is also a critical weakness. Being around 5'8 in height and only 80 pounds he certainly is not the most fearsome of bounty hunters, but his skill being a findsman is close to none. He is typically old for a gand, being 80 years old but that has not weakened his abilities in the slightest.

Equipment

• S T R E N G T H
    • Experienced Bounty Hunter
    • Gand Findsman
    • Outlaw Tech

N E U T R A L
    • Conservative
    • Observant

W E A K N E S S
    • Breathing Device
    • Ruthless
    • Uncompromising

• R'koosslon was born on Gand to his mother and father. Born with no achievements he originally was just a "Gand" since he was unproven within the culture of his homeworld. The Future "R'koosslon" defeated a gamorrean in single combat and slayed a reek with nothing but a sharpened stick. Undergoing observation by a Ruetsavii Observer to judge his worthiness to undergo the rite of janquine-jika. R'kooslon was granted the title of a Gand Findsman and earned the right to a name, beginning to refer to himself with I or me since everyone knew his name on the planet. His mate would be selected by his race, but in a strange turn of events.

R'koosslon murdered his mate in cold blood and many gand with ruthless intent. Having been exiled from his homeworld, R'koosslon began to refer to himself in third person which was quite strange to most people that hired him. Equipping himself with a stolen ship, the gand would begin working for the Bounty Hunter Guild and eventually came into contact with the Saruton Cannibal Karkosuchus. Although the gand would stay within the guild for practical purposes, taking several high risk jobs that no one else deemed necessary.

Having a reputation for not showing any mercy to his targets, R'koosslon is known as the "Butcher of the Gordian Reach" due to his high body count within that region. Having personally slain 1,000 people in a single night. R'koosslon would eventually join the Saruton Bounty Hunter Karkosuchus for protection purposes with several factions having put a price on his head for countless massacres. The Gand the Saruton work as a well balanced team with him providing the more subtle methods of exeuction while his partner is the muscle for the team as a whole.

The Gand has followed Karkosuchus in working for the Hutt Space Consortium for employment opportunities. The Gand has personally killed every hunter who was sent after him by using his findsman skill to predict things before they are going to happen. He also has training within Gand Martial Arts allowing him to handle foes in hand to hand combat without much of a struggle.

R'koosslon now works as an enforcer for the HSC alongside Karkosuchus.

Last edited:

dam60wp-13789a01-8898-4ff1-a96d-f242609df6c3.png

S Y L A N D I I R
M O S S M A N E

FL5FrFJUcAIkL5f
  • Faction: Karazak Slavers Cooperative
    Species: Sephi
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight 125lbs
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Silver
    Skin: Pinkish
    Force Sensitive: No

Appearance: Athletic and Curvy, Sylandiir takes great care in her appearance. Her shoulders are broad enough to wield her favorite weapon without much difficulty, able to keep up with much more athletic opponents than herself. Her eyes are light blue but when wearing her full battle armor, her eyes take on a green coloration. Her skin is a pinkish color which is due to her Sephi heritage. Beyond that she has silver hair which is tied in a ponytail to fit her helmet overtop of it. As the "Silverwind Slaver" she is at the top of the Karazak Slavers Cooperative Hierarchy with its resources underneath her control. Her skin has no imperfections upon it that would easily identify her.

Equipment

• S T R E N G T H
    • Experienced Combatant
    • Strategist
    • Will of Steel
    N E U T R A L

• Observant
    • Reserved

W E A K N E S S

• Sadistic
    • Blunt
    • Heavy Expectations

• Sylandiir Mossmane was born on Thustra to Milev Mossmane and Zey'da Mossmane. Born into a loving household that had connections with the Royal Family. Wanting to stand out amongst her peers and bring honor to her family, the Young Sylandiir would take up the subject of painting to fulfill her passion. Since there was no actual school willing to teach her, She would begin studying the subject herself with the approval of her parents. Becoming quite the talented artist overall which brought some level of recognition to her name.

Such a happy life would soon be crushed by the arrival of the Hutt Clans. Jealous of her rising fame without a proper education, Sylandiir was tricked by her so called "friends" into hutt slavery. Mucho Vanderijar Sozadi took a particular interest in the girl and acquired her from a sabacc game from another hutt. She would serve as his personal attendant and dancer for many years. Although she tried to resist him at very turn, Muncho punished her severely enough that her mind started to crack between her former personality and her new submissive one. These two halves battled each other for a short time until an opportunity came for her to escape.

Her master had left her within the throne room while he did business elsewhere. A Lone Guardsman freed her from her chains due to her offering her body as payment for the trouble. Sylandiir would rush through the palace until coming across an old service tunnel which connected the palace to the town. Taking that tunnel lead her into the market square where she walked through the various shops to avoid detection by the hutt's thugs who patrolled the settlement. Finding work on a spice freighter, Sylandiir would drift from port to port with her new crew. Never speaking her mind nor wondering where they were going.

However this too failed, as the freighter was ambushed by the Kazarak Slavers Cooperative. The Captain of the Vessel begged the slavers to let them go, shoving her forward onto the ground to be sold into slavery once again. This incident of betrayal pushed her two personalities to the brink which fixed itself by forgetting her former life of Sylandiir Mossmane and becoming Silverwind, a sadistic girl with a streak of killing those that even looked at her. Her masters treated her somewhat better than her former hutt one but she desired to be a slave no more and killed them in their sleep.

She took over their position and slowly climbed the ranks of the Cooperative through murder and betrayal until becoming one of the members of the Central Coordinating Committee, a twelve person body which ran the Cooperative. She was tasked with reorganization their slaving vessels to avoid detection by the Galactic Alliance which she accomplished by tagging them with Cargo Ships identification tags to lure away potential law enforcement. She took it upon herself to claim leadership after proving herself, killing the previous leader of the cooperative with a single swift stroke of her blades.

As the "Silverwind Slaver" Sylandiir is ready to bring back the Kazarak Slavers Cooperative back into the spotlight with her at its head.

Last edited:

989AB677-ABF9-40AB-A386-F0F3C2D16F99.png

Kanollic II Vethres

MusicKung Fu Panda Epic
AliasesThat Old Boomer
Lucky Shot
Class(es)Inspector
Stormtrooper (Formerly)
BirthplaceBastion
AgeElderly
Personality TraitsAdaptable
Cranky
Charismatic
Education TraitsAccountable Boomer
Rank(s)Chief Inspector
Faction(s)The Empire
The Inspectorate
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic
High Gothic
Huttese
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Character AlignmentNeutral Neutral
Height5'11
Weight155lbs

• X5Yx2PB.png
    Chapter I

BROKEN CHARACTER SHEET

The Vethres Bloodline has always served underneath the Imperial Banner beginning with Admiral Elkard Vethres of the Ancient Galactic Republic and then the Galactic Empire underneath the reign of Emperor Palpatine. Although his service to the imperial cause was cut short when the Battle of Endor happened and his star destroyer was destroyed in the ensuing battle. His legacy was carried on by his son Elkard Vethres II who promptly joined the Pentastar Alignment underneath Grand Moff Ardus Kaine and shifted his loyalty to the Imperial Remnant underneath Supreme Commander Gilad Pellaeon.

Fighting in many battles underneath the banner of the Imperial Remnant; Elkard was shocked by the death of Pellaeon and the subsequent rise of the Fel Dynasty over the true empire. Serving alongside the Emperor Jagged Fel until suffering from a critical wound by a bounty hunter that finally ended his life in service of the empire. His son Kallonic Vethres took over as Head and moved the entire dynasty to the Fortress World of Bastion to serve underneath Roan Fel until his disposal by Darth Krayt and the rise of his sith empire over the galaxy. Kallonic followed the Empire in Exile as they sought to reestablish themselves.

After the following wars and other galactic events; Kallonic Vethres would have a son of his own called Friedrich Vethres who joined others during the Open Rebellion against the Sith Empire and was present at the signing of the 'Declaration of Defiance' and the following battles with dethroned the Sith Empire from Bastion. Kallonic Vethres had passed away during this time leading to Friedrich at only 32 years old to assume the mantle as head of the family. Although his reign had come to a close due to being killed during the Yinchorri Crisis at only 40 years old. Friedrich's Son Althaus Vethres came to power and lead the family through the Age of Resistance until finally being killed himself during the Battle of Csilla.

Kallonic II Vethres would be born during the signing of the Bastion Accords and would grow up rather quickly during the Age of Retribution. Joining the military within the Stormtrooper Corps as was natural with his family; Kallonic was saddened by the death of Imperator Iveric Tavlar and wondered what the future of the imperial cause would be. Although this moment of weakness would be relieved when Emperor Ruik Fel came to power and was apart of the pealtry force that defended the Galactic Alliance Capital of Coruscant from the Brotherhood of the Maw. Although came back bloodied and badly wounded which was then treated by bacta before returning to active duty to defend the Imperial Capital of Nirauan.

Kollonic was then apart of the Battle of Casus but suffered another wound and was pulled from activate service. Kollonic no longer serving within the Imperial Military would join the Imperial Inspectorate and begin climbing the ranks during the Reign of Emperor Fel until finally achieving the top position within the Imperial Inspectorate of the Chief Inspector.

'Those who get behind the Imperial Cause need to understand the core tenets of it otherwise you have no true loyalty."

• 9540EEF4-1D79-4BE9-8978-5F9D3CDBE5C5.png
    BLASTER PROFICIENCY
    BC016C53-503E-449A-8995-0F3EA138E8D5.png
    MILITARY TRAINING
    308CA8DB-188A-4962-8740-FC01B46F24A7.png
    EXCELLENT SNIPER
    Forcestun.png
    CRITICAL THINKING

• X5Yx2PB.png

ARC 1
    Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder
    X5Yx2PB.png

ARC 2

Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder

• X5Yx2PB.png

THE EMPIRE
    Name
    Description
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

OTHERS
    Name
    Description
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder

Last edited:

download50.png

THREAD NAME

Last edited:

star_wars_the_old_republic_conceptart_exeI4.jpg

Objective:

Last edited:
E5CEB364-BBDA-496F-9450-A7875695BF52.jpg

Kaspar Biermann

HomeworldMilvayne
SpeciesHuman
GenderMale
Height5'9"
WeightSlim
Hair colourGinger-Brown
Eye colourBrown Eyes
ComplexionWhite
Affiliation(s)The Galactic Alliance
Force SensitiveNo
AlignmentChaotic Neutral
Writer Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

• testdiv.png

C H A P T E R .I

BROKEN CHARACTER SHEET

Born into a corporate household on the world of Milvayne; Kaspar Althaus Biermann is the eldest child of Martha Pino Biermann and Captain Berverd Althaus Biermann of the Milvayne Authority. His mother ran a textile manufacturing company on the world which meant that she was always away on business and that left him within the care of the house retainers. His father was a Captain within the Milvayne Authority; keeping order on the planet which meant that he was away from the household as well.

Growing up without a mother figure nor father figure was particularly hard for the young kaspar. While the retainers did still love him very much and gave him pretty much everything he asked for as a child. That parental connection was missing and naturally he believed that he was unwanted. Growing up with this lack of acknowledgement drove him into the business world to make a name for himself amongst the galactic elite who would come to respect his corporate ability.

Leaving home at around 12 years old; Kaspar would begin looking for work on the planet although the lack of a formal education or job experience made finding one even more difficult. No one was willing to hire a child due to the harsh punishment from the Authority and the possibility of being thrown down into the Lower Levels made them reject the young lad.

Kaspar eventually found work within Gat Tambor's Trade Federation as a small time clerk. Spending a few years within the employment of the Trade Federation exposed him to the powerful influence that a corporation could have on local governments. Wanting this influence to himself and figuring out roughly how to operate a business from neimoidians. Kaspar would leave the Trade Federation around the age of 20 and begin making a small fortune on the world of Tatooine; turning Sand into Glass for a fraction of the price.

The Tatooine Sand & Glass Company was soon born; operating around the area of Outlaws' Den. Purchasing scrap metal from the Jawa Tribes and Weaponry from the Hutt Clans on the planet to defend themselves from Tusken Raiders. The company was initially a success but the rough terrain and unfriendly locals pushed much of the workers away and initial production went way down across the board. Finding the company a lost cause; Kaspar declared bankruptcy and left the planet.

• testdiv.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Biermann can be considered an intelligent and profit driven person. As a prominent investor and entrepreneur within multiple galactic markets; he has the ability to pick out products and investments that can generate a wide consumer base and turn a small planetary company into a galaxy spanning operation with multiple offices in various regions.

Biermann can be considered an example of the tested 'CEO Model' which means that he follows most of the trends that other corporate heads do. He understands that for any business to grow there has to be some calculated risks in order to ensure financial success. Reading people and adapting to necessary management styles come natural to him. He is focused on a policy of "Realistic Optimism" which means that he is not arrogant about his skills and what he can potentially offer to his employees.

He is always looking to confort challenges while still striving to reach audacious goals. A successful business in his mind is one that can generate a product with little cost to the company but generate considerable revenue from their consumer base. He is always looking ahead at the bigger picture; calculating the risks and rewards of agreements before anything has even been discussed between each party. Finding a way to increase his share of the profit is his top priority. Although he knows when to back off to allow beneficial relationships to form.

testdiv.png

P H Y S I C A L. .A P P E A R A N C E

A504FDB0-D8C9-4CE8-894F-0B1DD695A12E.png

Biermann is a average looking person with ginger-brown hair and a white complexion. Standing around 5'9" tall and weighing around 170 pounds. He is typically seen wearing large tinted glasses that hide his brown eyes and smoking brand cigars within his mouth to calm his nerves. Biermann is never seen without a pressed suit of either blues or blacks with a white undershirt and various colored ties to match. He carries himself like a typical CEO with a no nonsense walk and an air of confidence around him. Beyond the glasses are a pair of ever watchful eyes that constantly scan around the room; taking in every detail to make sure that everything is going according to the plan for the evening.

• testdiv.png

S T R E N G T H S
    Natural leader:Biermann can take charge of any operation and lead it to success
    if given the resources to do so.
    Highly intelligent:Biermann is highly intelligent; able to see the bigger picture and
    read people in order to insure that he has gotten the best deal possible.
    Fortress Mind:Absurdly strong mental barriers to deny people access into his thinking.

F L A W S
    Goal Driven:Biermann is always focused on gaining profit and influence over anything else.
    Making him miss things that otherwise wouldn't appear on his radar
    due to their suppose lack of importance to his goal.
    Non-CombatantBiermann is a businessman first and foremost.
    He typically cannot defend himself
    using his own skills and will rely on others to defend him.

• testdiv.png

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
    Name
    Description
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder

• testdiv.png

E Q U I P M E N T

Placeholder
    Placeholder
    Placeholder

• testdiv.png

A R C . I

Thread #
    Thread Name
    Participent
    Status
    Description
    1Thread Name@Status
    Thread #Thread Name@StatusDescription
    Thread #Thread Name@StatusDescription

Last edited:

Ask_Riot_Banner_Tahm_Kench.jpg

Mister Quench Kumodo

• Aliases & Nicknames:
      • Mister Kumodo
      • Merchant of the Seven Bayou's
      • Graverobber of the Outer Rim
      • Salvage Master of Mancharakorkon
    • Species:
    • Homeworld:
    • Height:
      • 8'9"
    • Weight:
      • 700 lbs
    • Hair:
      • None
    • Eyes:
      • Glowing Yellow
    • Skin:
      • Light Green
    • Languages:
      • Galactic Standard Basic
      • Huttese
      • Rodian
      • Anointed People Language
      • Manchari Language
    • Force Sensitive:

• Quench Kumodo was born on Mancharakorkon to the Northern Tribe Mancharunk. Living within the Kuko Mardak Community nearest to the Capital City of the Great Bog of Manchar. Kumodo would find his calling hunting and gathering across the dense swamp land that made up his home. Using his swimming abilities and the primitive technology to his advantage he managed to make quite a name for himself within the Kuko Mardak Community.

Journeying to the Capital City of Mancharakorkon; Kumodo would come face to face with a Eastern Tribe Mancharunk and began learning the swift art of trading and selling overpriced goods to the outsiders that ventured to their planet. Working as an apprentice underneath this Eastern Tribe Mancharunk; Kumodo would establish a trade exchange within the Outsider's Settlement.

Once finishing his apprenticeship he would pack up his small time shop and pay for a passage to the Smuggler's Moon of Nar Shaddaa to make his fortunes' there. Working underneath a local crime boss called "Zel Kuzo" he served as an enforcer and trader for the cartel within the Promenade. Although the criminal lifestyle was pleasant; Kumodo decided that he should use his talents to become a galactic merchant selling things that he robbed from grave sites across the galaxy.

• Strong Swimmer
      • Like most of his species; Kumodo is an extremely strong swimmer using his broad tail as a paddle to propel him through the water with equal speed to a force users and aquatic vehicles.
    • Immense Strength
      • Kumodo comes equipped with a massive amount of strength able to lift up to 5 tons of weight per the norm for his species. The muscles within his broad tail can even flip over a light vehicle.
    • Skin Benefits
      • Kumodo's skin is arguably his most powerful asset due to its thick layers of skin which help defend him from blaster fire and slugthrower weaponry. Providing resistance to chemicals up to a point as only the most corrosive of materials can harm him. He is difficult to grab ahold off due to his slimy surface but if one did manage such his heavy layer of fat and tissue protect his vital organs from any harm. This also includes extreme heat such as a flamethrower. He can also grow his body parts back but this often takes years to accomplish.

• Considerably Slow
      • Kumodo is considerably slow on land due to his rather short legs; which make him unable to run away very fast or catch up with someone else. Leaving him vulnerable to ranged attacks and faster opponents.
    • Sensitive to Sound
      • Like all of his species; Kumodo is sensitive to large amounts of soundwaves and it will leave him disoriented and unable to defend himself for a time. Even unexpected noises can leave him disortinted. Making this one of his more critical weaknesses.

• Arc 1
    • Arc 2
    • Arc 3

Last edited:

C2976178-6678-4B05-9F22-160F0D4E3924.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
CORPORATION INFORMATION
Association's Business Council:

DESCRIPTION

The Milvayne Commercial Association is a conglomerate of various businesses across the galaxy who joined forces in order to avoid absorption from the bigger and stronger corporations within the galaxy like the Corporate Alliance and the Trade Federation's whose power and influence went back centuries.

The MCA Seeks to become a powerful player amongst the other corporations through their advanced advertising abilities and considerable investment in small mom & pop shops in order to expand them into powerful companies within their own rights. Led by a collection of ruthless business owners with some having ties that stretch back to the Ancient Confederacy of Independent Systems underneath C0unt Dooku.

The Association is backed up by subsidiaries after subsidiaries with their pockets in mostly Galactic Alliance; Hutt Space Consortium and Elysium Space. From the Merchant Alliance of Spindle VI within the Elysium Imperium to the Fromco Group within the 'Fromco' Industrial Sector, each of these companies support the Association and provide the backbone of its industrial might to compete with the larger top dogs within the galaxy.

The Association is focused on the Human Capital Management side of business; finding people from various planets and providing them experience. Those workers are then placed on a recommendation list to other companies. This allows other businesses to find competent employees without having to shift through interview after interview.

RATIONALE

The Milvayne Commercial Association was formed by Kaspar Biermann after the failure of the Tatooine Sand & Glass Company. Finding that the Milvayne Authority and its connections with the Galactic Empire was souring the competitive markets of the planet.

Kaspar convinced several merchants on the planet to provide him the necessary funding to form a coalition that would help them thrive not only on their planet but throughout the galaxy. Swiftly becoming the Chairman of the Milvayne Coalition of Progress. Kaspar advocated in swift fiery speeches for better business practices and lower government regulations in order to reinvigorate the markets.

The Milvayne Coalition achieved their wish and transformed into the Milvayne Trade Guild with Kaspar as the Trademaster. Trademaster Kaspar successfully lead the guild into market dominance over the planet. When the Fromco Group declared bankruptcy after a failed investment. Kaspar took it upon himself to purchase the failing group of corporations and transform them into an economic powerhouse to rival both the Trade Federation and the Corporate Alliance.

The Fromco Group and the Milvayne Trade Guild was combined into the Galactic Conglomerate of Milvayne Commercial Association.

Last edited:

THREAD NAME

testdiv.png

Last edited:

download50.png

ULTIMATE 007 — Harold Sakata (Tosh Togo) as Oddjob Goldfinger...

Kishimoto "Black Hat" Nakaioma

• Aliases & Nicknames:
      • Mister Kishimoto Nakaioma
      • Black Hat of Nakaioma
      • SEO of Onomato Holdings
      • Oyabun of the Eitosōdokuran
      • First Cousin to Saro Nakaioma
      • Senior Member of the Nakaioma Corporation
    • Species:
      • Human
    • Homeworld:
    • Height:
      • 6'6"
    • Weight:
      • 380 lbs
    • Hair:
      • Black
    • Eyes:
      • Brown
    • Skin:
      • Tanned
    • Languages:
      • Galactic Standard Basic
      • Huttese
    • Force Sensitive:
      • No

• Kishimoto "Black Hat" Nakaioma was born on the Dragon Constellation to the Long Xingzuo Branch Family. Staring life within the Capital City of Zongmen City in his grandmother's care for the time being while his father served as a dedicated colonel within the Grand Imperial Army underneath the Heavenly Emperor of Long Xingzou. His mother was a strict woman and drilled the local customs into his brain at an early age although he recalls her fondly. Always a sort of troublemaker within the eyes of the Branch Family. Young Kishimoto was sent to the Monastery of Fortitude run by the Ru Xing Order of Monks in order to take up martial arts and tap into the secrets of the 'Way of the Dragon'.

Kishimoto was beaten into a warrior monk within a few years and eventually joined the ru lung dojo within the Merchant City of Kaizong. Rising through the ranks of the dojo by defeating current and past students in a fierce competition. He discovered that he was force sensitive due to accidentally tapping into the dark side power of force rage. Which augmented his martial arts ability expedentionally enough for him to defeat the master of the dojo in a single strike.

Afraid that his honorable soul would be corrupted; Kishimoto left the dojo in shame for what he was becoming. Vowing to never again use martial arts to prevent him from becoming a monster. This promise was broken during a night of heavy drinking with a couple of friends as Kishimoto struck out against others while drunk and defeated an entire ale house. Arrested by the Grand Kaizong Police Department for reckless endangerment. He would encounter his future gang while in prison. The Eitosōdokuran otherwise known as the Eight Sword Clan due to the Eight Swords of Crime wielded by their leaders. He would join the prison gang and get a tattoo of their symbol upon his left arm.

Leaving prison at around 20 years old; Kishimoto would attempt to restart his martial arts career but his arrest shamed him and his family reputation on the world. His father almost banished him from the family until a plea from his brother saved him from such a fate. Knowing that the branch family would not accept him anymore due to his criminal record. Kishimoto would head to the Fortress of the Eight Sword Clan and join their ranks.

Becoming an enforcer within the criminal cartel; Kishimoto would use his martial arts ability to defeat foe after foe until the Eight Sword Clan became the most powerful syndicate within both the Heaven System and the Dragon Constellation. He was second in line to the Oyabun Musumi Nougo who had chosen him as his heir despite having the more capable Eight Sword Daimyos. The Daimyos were furious at being passed over and attempted to slay Kishimoto but his size and strength beat them into submission to claim the title of Oyabun of the Eight Sword Clan.

His reign over the Criminal Syndicate came to an end when he was arrested by the Grand Imperial Army on grounds of corruption and criminal activity and served a life sentence in the military prison. This sentence was reduced with a plea bargain made by Kishimoto as he handed over the names of the Daimyos underneath his control. Allowing them to be arrested and him to go free after 12 months.

Forming the Onomato Holdings Company shortly after; Kishimoto would purchase several other companies around the galaxy and become a considerable corporate influence. Taking to the stairs on board a yacht; he would head to coruscant to meet up with his Cousin Saro Nakaioma and become a high enough member of the Nakaioma Corporation. Although he is mainly a legitimate businessman now he still has control over his criminal syndicate and numerous criminal connections throughout the galaxy.

• Martial Arts Master
      • Kishimoto has been training in martial arts since his very childhood and has gathered a considerable number of martial arts technique. He has won several martial arts tournaments throughout the galaxy; beating the best of the best through blood and shear determination. Those on the battlefield should be careful when opposing him.
    • Business Man:
      • Due in part to being apart of the Nakaioma Family; Kishimoto has been taught to operate a business through creativity and determination. While not as efficient in corporate operations as his Cousin Saro Nakaioma. There is no business that he has run that has not made a considerable profit. His underworld connections have helped him make deals with crime lords and spice runners all over the galaxy. Providing him the capacity to get anything he wants through illegal or legal means.

• Brawn over Brain
      • Kishimoto may possess those Nakaioma Smart Genes; but his life in prison has shaped him into an enforcer mindset. He is more than likely to get angry and settle things with unbridle violence should things not be going his way. Believing that the strong survive and the weak will be crushed underfoot.
    • Honorable Mindset
      • Although mostly a crude enforcer; Kishimoto has his own ideals of honor. As such he will not fight those who cannot fight back as he finds that a cowardly tactic unbefitting to his martial arts training. His strict sense of this honor has allowed opponents to escape when they will no doubt cause more harm to him in the future should they be allowed to live.

• Arc 1
    • Arc 2
    • Arc 3

Last edited:

800px-Japanese_Crest_Watanabe_Hosi.svg.png

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name:
    • The Eitosōdokuran (Eight Sword Clan)
  • Classification:
    • Criminal Cartel
  • Affiliation:
  • Organization Symbol:
    • The Eitosōdokuran uses either a eight headed snake sword or the mon of the Oyabun in their various gang territories located in the galaxy.
  • Description:
    • The Eitosōdokuran is a large criminal cartel that mainly deals in the Eight Great Crimes (Slavery; Assassinations; Smuggling, Larceny; Drug Trade; Security & Enforcement, Banking, and Gambling). Most of its membership is from the Dragon Constellation and the Heaven System with a lesser extent from the Atrisian Community.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters:
  • Domain:
    • The Eitosōdokuran main amount of influence is within the Long Xingzou System and the Heaven System but has a small amount of power within the Atrisian Community to draw from. Their strongest amount of criminal control is on their homeworld of the Dragon Constellation and its small communities located throughout the galaxy on various worlds. Criminals working for the organization have been known to disguise themselves as working for the Nakaioma Corporation and Onomato Holdings in order to move supplies and resources around the galaxy without being detected. They have are an active part of the community with helping to build schools and offering job training; while also providing security services for the communities against rival criminal gangs who seek to corrupt their honorable society. This improving the community has helped their relationship with the local populace considerably.
  • Notable Assets:
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy:
    • The Eitosōdokuran are lead by the Eight Crime Daimyos which lead the various criminal activities that the clan undertakes. The Individual Daimyo's Domain are completely autonomous from each other but still answer to the Supreme Oyabun and follow his commands. The Organization is split further into smaller domains underneath the control of a Lieutenant who then answer to the a Daimyo. Those smaller domains are then split into several cells with their own leaders who then answer to a Lieutenant. This style was designed to limit the impact of law enforcement upon their criminal activities. At the top of the ladder is believed to be the Supreme Oyabun Tashido a ruthless criminal kingpin whose reputation is respected.
  • Membership:
    • Estimations by the local government at around ten thousand individuals in total. To become a member of the organization one must go through a selection tournament carried out by the domains each year within a specialized arena filled with monsters and dangerous criminals; those who prove themselves cunning and a master of hand to hand combat are allowed to join the main organization. Those who wish to join the 'Burakkukurēn' the elite of the elite within the organization must take down an entire syndicate cell using nothing but their own hands. The organization does not tolerate weaklings and beats new members into submission in order for them to become strong enough to become an asset and not a liability. The training of martial arts is also paramount for members. To become one of the Crime Daimyo's Bodyguards one must be within the organization for at last 10 years and have earned their spot using ruthless and brutal tactics.
  • Climate:
    • The climate of the gang is one of strength but also family. Recruitment is typically done to orphans and other members of society who feel that the government has given them nothing in return for their years of service. Everyone who is within the organization is treated as family although those who take a step out of line will be harshly punished or even killed for betraying the gang's rule system. Strength is the most important thing for the organization as they follow the old saying of "Might Equal Rights" when it comes to enforcing their territory. They have been shaped into believing that law enforcement is nothing more than corporate goons who will stand in their way and so they lack fear of them. Death while within the gang is common with many turf wars with more powerful galactic crime syndicates are the norm. Although there are certain rules in place to prevent another gang member from killing others within the organization.
    • To the government of Long Xingzou; the Eitosōdokuran is nothing more than a ruthless criminal organization who will not hesitate to use any methods necessary in order to accomplish their goals. Although to the general public they are respected and even in some cases worshipped because of their investment into hospitals; education centers; and protecting the more undesirable neighbors within the capital city. To the galaxy at large and those who have heard of them their criminal activities have caused deaths on such a large scale. With ruthless turf wars and even burning down cities attributed to them on multiple worlds.
  • Curios:
    • Members of The Eitosōdokuran are marked with many Long Xingzou tattoos with the more that you have meaning that you are more powerful within the organization. For the Crime Daimyos their bodies are covered from head to toe in tattoos to symbolize their absolute power over their domain. Ceremonial Rings with the clan symbol are also passed out amongst its members to identify them easily. Due to their growing power and influence; they can afford to wear lavish robes which remind people of the Imperial Court.
  • Rules:
    • The Eitosōdokuran follow a honor code called the 'Sobato Code' which details how the cartel works and the 50 rules that everyone must follow. Those within the organization swear an oath to follow those rules with not even the Crime Daimyo's and Supreme Oyabun are allowed to break. Those gang members that do break the honor code are forced to remove their tattoos and are branded with a E to symbolize their exile from the criminal organization. Those who have been branded with the infamous E are not able to find employment anywhere but the Imperial Grand Army whose harsh training leads to their deaths in most cases.
  • Goals:
    • The Eitosōdokuran was created to protect the communities of Long Xongzou and the Heaven System from other criminal syndicates who would exploit them without giving back. Although recently the mission of the Eight Sword Clan is to act as the underworld operations for Onomato Holdings and to a lesser extent the Nakaioma Corporation itself. Moving supplies through space that may or may not be entirely legal in nature. This connection with a powerful corporate entity has allowed them to avoid any major crime enforcement.
MEMBERS

Kishimoto Nakaioma - Secretive Leader of the Eitosōdokuran under the title of (Supreme Oyabun Tashido)

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Eitosōdokuran have been involved in the Dragon Constellation's History for as far back as the 'War of the Three Emperors' with them originally being a swordsman clan run by Sobato Wu in service of Emperor Lu Ring of the Hanwan Empire. It was during this time that the Honor Code known as "Sobato Code" was written that the eight sword clan still uses to this day but more modernized to fit their criminal elements. The small swordsman clan eventually expanded into the criminal organization it is today after the collapse of the Three Empires during the war and subsequent later years. Growing from a small crime organization within the capital city of Zongmen City after the arrival of the heavenly emperors to a larger criminal syndicate which controlled Long Xingzou's Underworld and the Heaven System's Underworld through a violent turf war with the other criminal organizations within the same region. Having access to the Imperial Court of the Heavenly Emperor; they have managed to avoid the gaze of the Imperial Grand Army and the City Police Departments to become a system wide threat.

They were also responsible for the movement of Long Xingxou communities across the galaxy with some coming to reside within the Nakaioma Plaza on Coruscant. Focusing on the Eight Great Crimes (Slavery; Assassinations; Smuggling, Larceny; Drug Trade; Security & Enforcement, Banking, and Gambling) and reorganizing themselves into a syndicate ready to lay claim to whatever they desire through brute force if necessary. Recently they have fallen underneath the iron handed rule of Supreme Oyabun Tashido who is none other than Kishimoto Nakaioma, the First Cousin to Sero Nakaioma and his appointed leaders. Underneath his leadership the cartel has expanded into numerous markets underneath the influence of Onomato Holdings.

Last edited:

Khamsin Refinery Complex

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Mine Name:
    • Yoshikawa Mineral Refinery
  • Material:
  • Size:
    • Large
  • Population:
    • Moderately Staffed
  • Profit:
    • Medium
  • Accessibility:
    • Located close to Light Han City on the Planet of Wind the refinery is operated by Onomato Holdings; a Subsidiary of the Nakaioma Corporation. Although the majority of the staff located within the complex have links to the Criminal Cartel known as the Eitosōdokuran otherwise known as the Eight Sword Clan. It is guarded by a variety of enforcers and security droids to make sure everything is running smoothly. It is accessible by road and spacecraft.
  • Description:
    • The Yoshikawa Mineral Refinery at first glance has a strange and foreign design when compared to other Nakaioma Facility across the galaxy. Its more bulky looking shape is in sharp contrast to the sleek design common within Atrisian Building Styles. Protected by a moderately sized security force and numerous security measures to prevent corporate sabotage.
POINTS OF INTEREST

• Dockyard:
    • The Dockyard is located on the eastern side of the Yoshikawa Mineral Refinery; this where spacecraft bringing minerals arrive to unload their cargo. The dockyard is large enough to house 35 landing craft of verifying sizes and shapes; allowing the refinery to move a lot of finished products into the markets for a considerable profit. Patrolling around the perimeter of the structure is numerous enforcers and security droid models which will not hesitate to beat the media or bystanders who stare at it for too long. The Dockyard also comes with a reserved spot for special visitors and Onomato Officials.
  • Unloading Facility:
    • The Unloading Facility is located nearby to the Dockyard; once a spacecraft lands the unloading crews bring the shipments using large repulsor craft to the conveyor belt system which then transports the separated minerals to their designated spot within the Mineral Extraction Zone after being checked by the unloading crew for potential sabotage to any of the containers.
  • Mineral Extraction:
    • The Mineral Extraction Zone is where all the cargo from the Unloading Facility comes to. Opening up the cargo containers and after separating the various ores into their own piles; they put them on specialized heavy machinery operated by droids overseen by organic overseers which cracks the waste rocks around the material and then brings them to the crusher for further refinement in the manufacturing zone.
  • Manufacturing:
    • The Manufacturing Zone is the largest area of the Mineral Refinery with 80% of the workforce assigned to work within that area. Once the crushed ore is sent down the track from the Mineral Extraction Zone; the workers begin to mold them into products to sell to the general public and other companies to turn a profit. The leftover materials are then gathered up for the day and deposited in the mineral vault deep below the facility in case of a shortage.
  • Administrative Zone:
    • The Administrative Zone is located on the top of the Mineral Refinery and where the various overseers and technicians work around the clock to make sure that everything is running smoothly across the rather large facility. Security within this zone is airtight with multiple security patrols of both organic and droids and a wide net of cameras located throughout. Any damage to this part of the facility would render the entire operation temporarily shutdown.

SECURITY

Medium Level Security:

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Yoshikawa Mineral Refinery was built only very recently with a certified partnership between Onomato Holdings and the Heaven-Earth Corporation. Located on the Planet of Wind within the Heaven System; the Refinery was designed to extract materials coming from the Dragon Constellation otherwise known as Long Xingzou whose facilities were not powerful enough to extract them. Being on the Economic Center of the Star System allowed the facility to attract workers from nearby settlements mainly because of the facility having air conditioning but made them sign a legal corporate contracts to prevent them from speaking to rival companies on the techniques used within and from quitting without a valid reason to do so. The Senior Executive Officer and Oyabun of the Eitosōdokuran Kishimoto Nakaioma has moved criminal overseers and holdings personnel into the facility to generate a profit for his criminal gang. With the general unknownness of the Heaven System save for a few jedi records; has allowed the Eitosōdokuran to expand without being opposition because of the general lack of law enforcement within that area.

Last edited:

Kanollic II Vethres
Chief Inspector

Patriarch of House Vethres

X5Yx2PB.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom