Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monarchy of Free Planets-Faction Ad

Alcam Telrin

You just can't find any gentlemen anymore.
So uh, let's pretend the other one didn't exist? I kinda deleted my whole speech, and am too lazy to re-write it. So let's try this again!
"Hello there, it appears it has fallen to me, to explain to you the ideals of the Federation!
Shall we move on, then?
For many years, the Federation has lain dormant and although it has stood as a sign of strength and leadership,
To the rest of the ver-we're not allowed to say that? uh..-citizens of the galaxy,
We have been rather weak, however,
I believe now is the time to rise up.
Enough history, to the warriors of the Federation!
The Marines, advanced soldiers trained by none other than the Federation's best,
Known for their extremely harsh conditions in combat, and their rather handsome apparel,
they are our main combat force, and a force to be reckoned with.
The Commandos, the ones who're more elite than the Marines. These men and women are our best.
Often being sent into extreme combat, the kind that'd make our Generals quiver in their boots.
A sense of Humor, a bit lacking, i'm afraid.
The Army, the men who make sure the vermin and scum don't decide to take our cities.
These men are not exactly the most combat ready men, but I would never say it to their face.
The Navy, the ones who fly our ships. I won't go into detail with this, as I would assume all know what a Navy is.
And yes, our Politics. We are, of course, a Monarchy. However, do not let this title fool you, our citizens are given a say in the government.
Sort of.
So, with introductions all said and done, do you choose to join us, or deny the Monarchy?
Well, whatever the choice you make is, do take account of our rather impressive backround.
Now then,
Would someone get me a drink?
Something expensive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom