Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission of Mercy - Event Lead Up Thread Signup

Mission of Mercy

From the depths of space, a distress call has been received. The good ship Troubadour has been found adrift, showing no signs of life. Renowned for both cutting edge stage production and the fantastic amounts of treasure rumored to be hidden aboard, the ship is a potential treasure trove for adventurers and thrill seekers alike.

But there's a catch.

The ship's mascot, the infamous entertainment droid known as Mercutio, claims that there are survivors onboard, and that they're in grave danger. What's more, the ship's last port call was to Rishi, which was recently home to a droid uprising, and there are rumors of a mysterious force gathering in the region...

Chase treasure, rescue thespians, and dive deeper into the mystery surrounding the Contingency.

Looking for:
Small group of 5-7 players interested in an intense horror and mystery driven RP. Players can expect to test not only their wits, but their resolve in the face of grave peril and unspeakable horror. Rewards will be granted for exceptional creativity, and penalties will be assessed for metagaming or attempting to bull through. In the spirit of keeping things fair, the players will be divested of their weaponry before boarding, and will have to find or improvise new ones on the ship.

Though players will be tested to their limits, the GMs will not kill anyone. Death is still your choice. So long as you persevere, you will make it to the other side...though you might wish you hadn't.

Do you have what it takes to survive the Troubadour?

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I volunteer as tribute.

It's near Imperial space, and honestly, I'll probably be the only NFU among Knights, Lords, and Masters. Added diversity.

[member="Travis Caalgen"]

I mean I was considering using [member="Vigil"] instead but since his body has an active holonet connection I thought it might be pretty poor choice.

Actually [member="Valiens Nantaris"], request: If you include [member="Veiere Arenais"] by any chance, [member="Aya Clarke"] might be a better choice for variety's sake.

Ahaaa! I'm a technomancer, now's my time to shi-

Valiens Nantaris said:
We'll be vetting those involved so that there's a good mix of characters and generally less overpowered characters too who can break the plot.

tumblr_inline_ncfq9pPw181rah3i5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom