Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Rank Titles

Recently there's been some trouble with rank titles not showing up, or the links are broken, etc. Tefka has requested that we list all the ones we're having trouble with in this thread and he'll rehost/recreate them as soon as time permits him.

So far I have only encountered this problem with the Nobility title, but I've heard there are more out there not showing for other members. Please share what rank titles you're having trouble with below and it will be added to the list. Even if you can see some of those on the list, please let us know of the ones you cannot see.

Please do not post if your title(s) are already on the list.

1. Nobility
2. Ghost
3. Non-Force User
4. Slave
5. Mandalorian
6. Scoundrel
7. Outlaw
8. Pilot
9. Sith Lord
10. Dark Jedi Master
11. Levantine Sanctum
12. General
13. Droid
14. Neutral Knight
15. Writer

Thank you for your cooperation! :)

Link to the list of ranks: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/393-request-your-rank-titles-sub-account-name-change/

I don't get the "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available" line, but Spellweaver is not working for me (checked on my laptop and i-pad).

Edit: Apparently it's showing up for me again. So maybe it was just my computer.

Evasion Studios
And now I cannot see Mandalorian. Everything else still shows for me though.
[member="Tefka"] if you would like an alternate host, I could provide you with one for a temporary basis.

The rank titles are being rehosted right here on our server. All Rank Titles that match our current format will not be changed. All Rank Titles that do not match our current format will be changed.

The Mandalorian tag will be.

What I think lines up with tags I've done and what doesn't. The previous rank title creator differed slightly in style, design and font. I want to return us to the older styles that I made, so it makes sense for me to redo all the titles I haven't done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom