Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Phase I Terror Troopers | Final Dawn

5C4CF423-C034-4224-BCAA-7536B35478AE.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an experimental class of "Cyborg" Stormtroopers for the Final Dawn
  • Image Credit: [ Provide credit to the original artist of the images in your submission. Link to the web page where it can be found and state the name of the original artist if possible. Each image used must be credited. Use TinyEye, Google Image Search, or the Image Credit FAQ to help.]
  • Role: Experimental "Cyborg" Stormtroopers of the Final Dawn
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Phase I Final Dawn Terror Troopers
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification: Spec. Ops
  • Description: The Phase I Final Dawn Terror Troopers are an Experimental class of "Cyborg" Stormtroopers developed by the Politorate's Department of Special Weapons Research & Development as part of the larger Project "Apocalypse" undertaken under the oversight of Director-Admiral Dorian Sevanar, who sought to create a new class of Cyborg Stormtroopers equipped with the intact brains of fallen Final Dawn Soldiers recovered from the Battlefields of the Second Great Hyperspace War by Politorate Proxy Organizations within the Core Worlds. The Phase I Terror Troopers in addition to serving as a real life implementation of the Brotherhood of the Maw's mantra of "War, Death, Rebirth", are meant to serve as a possible means for the Final Dawn to rapidly replenish it's ranks after suffering heavy losses and to provide fallen soldiers with a second chance to prove their worth to the Final Dawn, with augmented bodies, more deadlier then their previous ones.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Silent but Deadly | The Phase I Terror Troopers are equipped with Personal Cloaking Devices which allows them to launch surprise attacks against unsuspecting foes and increase their chances at success.
  • Kohlen Crystals | The Phase I Terror Troopers are equipped with Kohlen Crystal-powered Personal Shield Generators which allows them to block lightsaber strikes from enemy Force Users and shield themselves from heavy blaster fire from enemy foes.
  • Augmented Supersoldiers | Thanks to their cybernetic enhancements, the Phase I Terror Troopers have increased strength, speed and agility then the average Human which also allows them to evade melee attacks at ease.
Weaknesses:
  • EMP/Ion Weaponry | While their Cybernetic enhancements serve as one of their greatest strengths it also serves as one of their greatest weaknesses, as EMPs and Ion Weaponry can quickly disable the Cybernetic enhancements of the Phase I Terror Troopers giving the enemy an upper hand when confronting them.
  • Force Sight | Even when utilizing their cloaking devices, Phase I Terror Troopers can be easily detected by Force Users through the force ability known as Force Sight.
  • Limited Numbers | Due to it being an experimental class of Stormtrooper and the extreme cost in producing such soldiers, only a few dozen Phase I Terror Troopers have been produced and replacing a single fallen Phase I Terror Troopers will take weeks if not months.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a description of the unit's history here. How they were formed and by whom, past noteworthy battles, moral affecting defeats, where they are stationed if applicable, etc. ]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom