Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction thread RP anyone?

I was thinking it might be fun to get something up for us to do. We could do a hunt, like maybe a festival season thing.

But what about a Clan clash? maybe a minor skirmish between rival clans we might be members of. Or if not wanting to make enemies but friends then the clans could go up against a NPC clan and we could band together. If those of you that have left Midvinter and have made friends within the wider galaxy, they would be welcome to join in the fun too.

thoughts anyone?

Oh Yes! What an awesome character this one is. Ok, so clan clash? Not sure what you are thinking to do, shall it be a NPC clan clash against ours? mini upraising sort of thing?

Maybe Clan Sabina could be allied to yours and either one is attacked? This might help when the Vinterbound come calling soon. We are going to need all friends on board for that time.

[member="Asmundr Varobalder"] [member="Buliwyf Jarhulda"] [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]

Since [member="Ærin Firebrand"] is just about to find out his true identity, Thrand will need to start rallying as many clans as possible to his cause. Like you said, perhaps helping to defend a village against Vinterbound or something like it. :)

Even better idea. [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]

So if you are all interested, post here and if you like I can start the thread. Unless our dear Lord Dawnbringer has something in mind and would like to begin it.?

Seeing as how I am one of you guys, I need to connect more to my roots. ;)

Anyways, yes I would like to join in this. Seeing as how a guy with over 30 years of battle experience my be helpful.

OH AND I HAVE A PRIZE! whoever fights the best, can adopt me! (since I have no real clan.)

[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"], Actually yes you can. it looks like a wheel made out of stone that through a series of belts sharpens the sword. Think of a belt sander, but much larger. And you could just use the older form where you use a peddle instead of electrically enhanced. OR you could use a larger whetstone that is sat on a table or in your hand.

[member="Inger Strömfire"], Well guess what... hun... I can say what I want because I have this tag.

<-----

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom