Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Millay Vills - the twilek misfit jedi.

[SIZE=medium]NAME[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Millay Vills[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FACTION:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Order of the silver Jedi (hopefully! If not she’ll just be a poor lonely force sensitive twilek on her own.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]RANK[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Millay holds the rank of youngling at this time, since she has not master for her to attain the rank of padawan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SPECIES:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Twilek. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]AGE:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 15.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SEX:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Female.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 5’6, though this is subject to change as she grows older. My idea is she’ll end up around 5’10-5’11. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]WEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 110lb, very small. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]EYES:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] light blue, for now. I have many evil headcannons for this poor girl. XD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HAIR:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] She has no hair, as she is a twilek. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SKIN:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Her skin color is a very light blue, while a birthmark on her forearm is a darker shade of blue. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Millay is attuned to the force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (Compassion): If there is an opportunity for her to help someone, give aid, or free some people from oppression, Millay will be the first to sign up. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (overly – compassionate ): Her compassionate nature, however, has caused to her to be overly trusting at times. Her compassion is taken advantage of, leaving her in some less than desirable decisions.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (agility): Millay has focused most of her training thus far on getting stronger and using her agility to her advantage. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (lightsaber combat): As most of her training has been focused on getting stronger, Millay has below average lightsaber combat skills, and that should be taken into account if she is ever picked to be a padawan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (tech savvy): Millay loves being able to fiddle with random electronics and droid pieces she finds, turning them into working machines. This has led her to have higher than average hacking and electronics skills than most kids her age.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (hatred towards slavers): Like most of her people, Millay was born into slavery and remained a slave until she was taken to the Jedi order at a young age. Because of this, whenever she sees the practice of slavery her anger flares and it is very hard for her to hold back in lashing out in anger at the slavers. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]APPEARANCE[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Age 15: Her light blue skin and petite, yet muscular frame is quite typical of a Twi’lek at her age. Her skin shows some light signs of the abuse she took while she was kept as a slave at a very young age. Those light signs typically show up as darker areas of blue on her wrists, forearms, and neck. She has light blue eyes at this time. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium](this will be updated as her life progresses!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Born into slaver, Millay grew up as a house-servant to a wealthy noble on the planet Dantooine. Her father worked in the fields as a harvester and her mother as maid in the house. Because of her quick tongue and ability to piss off just about anyone, Millay was abused and hit at a young age to ensure that she learned her place. If that didn’t work, she would be forced to watch as her father was whipped in the morning before being sent into the fields, with no bacta treatment until that night. It wasn’t until she was found on a diplomacy mission to Dantooine by the Jedi Order when she was seven that she was finally rescued and pulled away from the horrible people that kept her family and many other Twi’leks as slaves. Because of her aptitude with the force, she was taken into the order to, hopefully, be trained as a Jedi. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium](I know this isn’t the best. I intend to update it soon. Especially as I have more adventures in rp!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SHIP:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Millay does not have a personal ship at this time, though I wish to change this sometime in the future. Not sometime soon, but it’s something I want her to have![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]KILLS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]None. (for now ;) )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BOUNTIES COLLECTED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]None.[/SIZE]

[member="Millay Vills"] The blue is unreadable without highlighting it. That's never a good thing.

Looks like a potentially interesting character. By the by, a non-Padawan member of the Jedi Order is known as an 'Initiate'. Just FYI :p But a Padawan doesn't require a Master here - they certainly help, but it's not mandatory.

[SIZE=medium]NAME[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Millay Vills[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FACTION:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Order of the silver Jedi (hopefully! If not she’ll just be a poor lonely force sensitive twilek on her own.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]RANK[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Millay holds the rank of youngling at this time, since she has not master for her to attain the rank of padawan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SPECIES:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Twilek. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]AGE:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 15.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SEX:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Female.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 5’6, though this is subject to change as she grows older. My idea is she’ll end up around 5’10-5’11. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]WEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] 110lb, very small. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]EYES:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] light blue, for now. I have many evil headcannons for this poor girl. XD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HAIR:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] She has no hair, as she is a twilek. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SKIN:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Her skin color is a very light blue, while a birthmark on her forearm is a darker shade of blue. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Millay is attuned to the force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (Compassion): If there is an opportunity for her to help someone, give aid, or free some people from oppression, Millay will be the first to sign up. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (overly – compassionate ): Her compassionate nature, however, has caused to her to be overly trusting at times. Her compassion is taken advantage of, leaving her in some less than desirable decisions.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (agility): Millay has focused most of her training thus far on getting stronger and using her agility to her advantage. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (lightsaber combat): As most of her training has been focused on getting stronger, Millay has below average lightsaber combat skills, and that should be taken into account if she is ever picked to be a padawan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+ (tech savvy): Millay loves being able to fiddle with random electronics and droid pieces she finds, turning them into working machines. This has led her to have higher than average hacking and electronics skills than most kids her age.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- (hatred towards slavers): Like most of her people, Millay was born into slavery and remained a slave until she was taken to the Jedi order at a young age. Because of this, whenever she sees the practice of slavery her anger flares and it is very hard for her to hold back in lashing out in anger at the slavers. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]APPEARANCE[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Age 15: Her light blue skin and petite, yet muscular frame is quite typical of a Twi’lek at her age. Her skin shows some light signs of the abuse she took while she was kept as a slave at a very young age. Those light signs typically show up as darker areas of blue on her wrists, forearms, and neck. She has light blue eyes at this time. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium](this will be updated as her life progresses!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Born into slaver, Millay grew up as a house-servant to a wealthy noble on the planet Dantooine. Her father worked in the fields as a harvester and her mother as maid in the house. Because of her quick tongue and ability to piss off just about anyone, Millay was abused and hit at a young age to ensure that she learned her place. If that didn’t work, she would be forced to watch as her father was whipped in the morning before being sent into the fields, with no bacta treatment until that night. It wasn’t until she was found on a diplomacy mission to Dantooine by the Jedi Order when she was seven that she was finally rescued and pulled away from the horrible people that kept her family and many other Twi’leks as slaves. Because of her aptitude with the force, she was taken into the order to, hopefully, be trained as a Jedi.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium](I know this isn’t the best. I intend to update it soon. Especially as I have more adventures in rp!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SHIP:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Millay does not have a personal ship at this time, though I wish to change this sometime in the future. Not sometime soon, but it’s something I want her to have![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]KILLS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]None. (for now ;) )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BOUNTIES COLLECTED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]None.[/SIZE]

(( Reposted because of my extreme carelessness in choosing blue for my main text against a grey background. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom