Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Miles' Prosthetic Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
dx_arm_concept.jpg
Image Source: http://www.artofthetitle.com/title/deus-ex-human-revolution/
Intent: To replace Miles Rorke's maimed right arm.
Development Thread: Beskar, I hardly even knew her.
Manufacturer: Miles Rorke
Model: Prosthetic Arm, Unique
Affiliation: Miles Rorke
Modularity: Limited
Production: Unique
Material: Beskar, as well as some circuitry
Description: The two strongest points of this prosthetic arm are it's complete mimicry of the human motor system for the right arm. It is able to do anything a real arm could, such as producing heat via internal systems as well and be used for handling various materials. Being made of Beskar it is also extremely effective in fighting people equipped with lightsabers. It also houses multiple side features, such as an expendable blade for close combat and a riot shield that can be produced from the forearm. (Advanced Warfare style)

It's weaknesses are mostly due to the mechanics. If placed under enough stress or pressure, the arm could malfunction, causing a shock to go through Miles body going anywhere from a small jolt to possible death. This could also be used to prevent a fatal heart attack by restarting his heart (I guess). It can also overheat or freeze up in extreme weather conditions.

Oh wow. I totally saw Unique next to Model and thought it said Production. Bit of dyslexia and lack of attention on my part, I apologize. Approved, pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom