Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid-Quarter Update - Staff Changes, Updates

Progflaw99

Hello members of the First Order!

Over the last month and a half we've had a lot of adjustments - some pretty significant, others not so much but at the end of the day I've decided to shuffle things up slightly. A few of the changes you're already aware of - so I won't detail those here, but others are not and so without further ado, I'd like to introduce two of our newest faction staff!

Faction Owner: [member="Rolf Amsel"]
Faction Admins: [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="[COLOR=#25e312]Torian Pierce[/COLOR]"]
Faction Moderators: [member="Valessia Brentioch"] | [member="[COLOR=#25e312]Samka Derith[/COLOR]"]

Torian Pierce: As a former Faction Owner himself, he brings a lot of organizational skills and administrative knowledge to the team. In addition he's had a great history in both the factory and the codex and so in bringing him on board we hope to see him really thrive assisting on that front - as well, he's a generally nice guy with a voice of pure gold! Welcome aboard as one of our Faction Administrators!
Samka Derith: Samka plays the teenage Ren with the purple hair! Sweet but sinister, we wanted to bring her on as a Faction Moderator! She's been doing an excellent job at pointing people in the right directions and is generally a wonderful person to talk to. Additionally, she's been doing a wonderful job writing out stories with people regarding the Ren and I'll no doubt be looking for input from her in the coming days :p Welcome aboard!
Other updates as far as what we have planned and up and coming events/threads will be posted soon! Otherwise congratulate the two new staff members! Ludolf Vaas will be vacating his role as a Administrator, and we want to thank him for his time on the First Order faction staff team!

Valessia Brentioch

V
Weeeeeeeee! Welcome to the dark- wait, you're already here. :D Congrats [member="Torian Pierce"] and [member="Samka Derith"]!

Thanks guys! :D
I'm looking forward to doing what I can to help the faction! If anyone in the First Order ever has problems or concerns I'm always open for you so throw me a PM I'll do what I can to fix it!
Glad to see [member="Torian Pierce"] on board but sad to hear about @Ludolf Vass who helped alleviate some early concerns of mine and get settled into the faction. I hope you'll stick around!

Rolf Amsel said:
I'd like to introduce two of our newest faction staff! Faction Owner: Rolf Amsel Faction Admins: Natasi Fortan | Torian Pierce Faction Moderators: Valessia Brentioch | Samka Derith
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom