Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Life Day, Chaos.

Hopefully you're all with family and loved ones and enjoying the holiday cheer in your favorite ways. If not, and your holiday is looking glum... well, that's what we're here for.

Or, worst case scenario, you can go watch the movie again.

I hope you all stay safe throughout the holidays, and may the Force be with you.

https://soundcloud.com/user-557565853/star-wars-soundtrack-the-jedi-steps-and-finale

Ruby Wilded

R
0 Family (Here, I talked to them), a few friends, 2 Christmas Dinners, 3 gifts, and I got out of trouble. I think I had a good Christmas. Not I'm 10 years old great, but good.

And I still have 2 more days off till work and a short week ahead. Just leaves me with finally dealing with my birth certificate. Which I've been shenaniganing on since September like an idiot. Sue me I'm lazy.

Now go shove a turkey sandwich in your face and go coma mode so I don't have to have you judging me.

: D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom