Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercs Legion

fKySRlD.png

Join Mercs Legion
so I'll get straight toto the point of what we are and are not. Mercs Legion is an idea of where a collection of writers can come together and be called upon by other writers to help. This request can be anything like helping a fraction to complete a dominion or request aid in an invasion. It can be as simple as helping someone do a development thread for a metarial or company. All people who don't wish to join but wish aid they will find that our job board can be posted on by anyone. While this will based around much ooc in this essence I would like to try and have a lot of ic involvement. So once the ball is rolling I will go fourth and make a small base if we get bigger we can expand bigger.
As a a faction solely based around the aid of others what can we bring you as a potential merc? Well if you help us take off we can make sure to give you a diverse set of writers to role play with that you normally wouldn't. We can not only help others but each other to advance our characters who wish to stay mainly out of larger fractions affairs. Here everyone is equal in status to the one you have earned working for us. Sure a master force user could be plotting around but the non force user that takes up every opportunity will hold a better merc reputation. We won't do titles unless that's what people end up wanting But instead I will try out a points system.
what is this points system?​
Everyone likes a bit of friendly competition and something to strive for. Well every type of job will be given an equal amount of points upon completion. These points will be displayed on the job board for all to see like a leader board. At the end of every two months a the top three ranking will resive an award then reset. But the points system isn't only for competition but to encourage people to strive to post. This is where it gets interesting though the top reward will not be pre determined and the winner will get to decide what they would like. The two runners up prizes on the other hand will be something completely random. By this it will be something that has been made through the factory or codex.​
Will this fraction be just one thing?​
The answer to that is yes and no. Like all fractions minor or major we will have to evolve to keep it interesting to keep it new and to keep it fun. This is the part where the Mercs get to decide how we evolve. The fo and admins here will only have their opinion and say but so dose everyone else. If you have an idea that would seem good then no need to ask the fo post it up and set a poll or ask for opinion's. It's not one persons fraction but everyone's.​
If your interested in been a member then please click this link.​
If you have questions then please ask.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom