Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Mnggals

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Cold. Dark. It was a very uncomfortable place that they were in, from what Circe could sense. As she manifested outside she gasped - Alex was wearing badly torn up rags that barely kept her decent. Her skin was blackened with the soot from whatever explosion had occurred, and she was restrained via a stasis field.

"What happened, Alex? Where are we?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra raised her head and looked around the area to see how she could get out of this stasis field that held her. "I dont know, but im trying to figure out what it was that happened, last i remember was the ship getting attacked and then i passed out... I dont remember how it happened though. Things just changed and i dont know what it is that is going on, we might just have to wait to see." [member="Enigma"]

"Are you okay? Bruised or otherwise harmed? It might be time to come out." She crossed her arms, thinking about how to react to this situation. While Alex was in a stasis field, suspended above the ground, unable to do anything, Circe could use her as a platform to damage the field emitter, allowing her and Alex to both escape from their containment. If her body stuck to the leg and she grew as long as she could, she could easily get to the emitter and start flowing inside, destroying the electronics.

Alexandra Feanor

"Im aching, bruised bones likely, and it is certainly obvious they didnt care about safety judging by the rags on me." She looked down and inspected the clothing for a few seconds before answering Circe. "About time, i thought you were gonna start paying rent at this rate." [member="Enigma"]

"Oh come on, mommy, you know you love me." She chuckled on the inside, giving a soft grin as she wriggled around a bit. "I know this is going to be a bit awkward... But push. If I come out of you, I can cling to your leg and force myself down to where the emitter is. I can then ooze in, destroy the circuitry, and I'll deal with the mercenaries personally. For harming you, I have... special plans."

Alexandra Feanor

"I can get out of this myself, i just need to think." She looked around for anything that would allow her escape into the rest of the ship though found very little, prompting a sigh from her. "Fine, do your thing but im the one that gets the revenge, you just get me free Circe." She closed her eyes and pushed as Circe asked, counting the seconds to freedom. [member="Enigma"]

And a child was born. Or rather, the organism that Circe had now inhabited. Her Mnggal-comprised body slid down Alex's leg, wrapping around it as she forced herself further and further towards the emitter... And finally snagging it. Releasing her pseudo-mother's leg, she smiled, beginning to ooze into the emitter. Within seconds after disappearing from sight , she cried out as she damaged the electrical circuits. The field was dead, and Alex would likely fall to the ground, the cuffs deactivated as well thanks to their link. "The mercenaries will be here soon. Whatever you intend to do, get ready."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra grinned and looked at the thing that was Circe. "Oh dont worry, i need some fun too." She looked around and stood to the side of the door, listening very carefully for the increasing sound of them coming her hands raised as she waited for the snap hiss of an opening door. "By the way Circe, dont get yourself killed." [member="Enigma"]

"For you, I never will." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as she slid to the other side of the door, eagerly waiting for the doors to open. She had mercenaries to infect with her poison. "Well, mother, do you like me now? Or do you wish this hadn't happened so I'd still be safe in there?"

Alexandra Feanor

She stared at the woman for a moment, counting the steps and the time between the sound. "Now is fine Circe, we need to talk about the Graug thing though." Before Circe would have the chance to respond to such the door hissed open and a man stepped in with his rifle raised, right as Alexandra brought her hands out and moved his arm over her shoulder before pulling it down hard, the man in complete surprise as he cannot stop her before the sickening crack is heard. "Hi there." She turned, his arm still in hand and pried the blaster out of it before raising it and unloading a volley right into his chest.

His body was dead before it hit the ground, his buddies just as surprised, shot dead as well before the two could react. "Time to go Circe." [member="Enigma"]

Smiling, she followed the woman - but left some droplets of herself on the corpses. Slowly, they would move to devour the corpses from within, creating new Mnggal-Mnggal shaped similar to a human. Circe didn't have a truly human form, and as they moved to escape, she gently touched the woman who had borne her, pricking her skin. With just a tad of DNA, Circe's body now had a base template - that of Alex's current body. And it would look like that normally from now on.

"I love you."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra seemed to be studying the halls when she said that, not hearing her as she waved her hand. "In a minute, i need to think about the inside of this ship we are in, this blaster wont last forever and i need to be ready in case a second group comes to check on the first. Lets see, i think this is the second deck, so dependent on the craft we are on there should be a way out of this some how... just need to find the main computer and get into it." She scanned the halls for any hints before heading to the right and walking through the ship that held but a skeleton crew on it. [member="Enigma"]

"I suppose so." And soon, they would be in control of the ship. When that happened, well... Who knew what the aftermath was going to be?"

[FIN, I suppose]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom