Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mente - AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Image Source: N/A
Intent: To create an artificial intelligence for use by the Foreman of the Techno Union
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/blog/364/entry-967-project-mente/
Manufacturer: Hegemonic Automaton, Haor Chall Engineering, Techno Union
Model: Project Mente
Affiliation: The Techno Union, Foreman of the Techno Union
Modularity: Is code and an artificial intelligence, will be subbed as an NPC shortly with an HRD body, can also be uploaded into specific armors a la Cortana or Jarvis
Production: Unique
Material: Coding
Description: As a result of continual advances and testing within droid code, the Techno Union engineers, specifically the coding teams from Haor Chall and Hegemonic Automaton have worked to create and attempt to understand the creation of artificial intelligence. On orders from Marek Starchaser, the engineers worked from a variety of sources, including protocol coding, gaming coding (dejarik and pazaak/sabacc) and astromech coding as a base. These are used as they will provide proper office assistance, organization, tactics and knowledge of other automated systems to the Foreman.

The primary focus of Mente is that she will provide an extra and dedicated assistant to Foreman of the Techno Union, monitoring the corporate side of the galaxy at all hours, unless she is on ‘break’ something she does very often, especially when it is after hours wherever she is posted. Additionally, the data stream works with flawlessly with 'friendly' computer networks, and will need to break firewalls (difficulty of connecting depending on the resistance of the firewall). Should Mente be too far out of range to interlink with a computing network (out of holonet transciever range, without wifi/star wars 4G), she is not able to monitor data streams. As Mente prefers to keep interlinked, the times is away from a public holonet signal are (mainly) restricted to hyperspace travel. Working to protect all of the Techno Union’s interests, Mente will provide technical and administrative expertise to all offices that request her assistance.

Beyond this primary scope, she will attach herself to Marek Starchaser’s Obsidian Armor and work to monitor and protect the Foreman when he is in combat. Not the strongest of combatants, Marek is known to overtax himself when using the Force, especially when he is working to use his Alter Weather skills. Mente is used to announce to friendlies when Marek needs assistance as well as keep him alerted to the movements of his own troops and enemy troops, working as a bodyguard mixed with tactical unit but not a combat unit, seeing the battlefield as a dejarik board, when not working in her administrative setting.

While she was given astromech coding in her initial layers, this did not translate into any form of engineering finesse, and sadly Mente can only make suggestions that she has learned from other sources. Her astromech code does allow her to interact flawlessly with most droid and automated systems.

Primary Source: NA

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
Can you clarify this constant data connection ability? Will this still function while, say, still in hyperspace, when jammed, or when outside of the range of a holonet transceiver?

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I believe that is what you are looking for
Lord [member="Popo"], once and eternal leader of the Republic and the Buddha of Tanks, keeper of the Approval Stamp.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
Awesome. That was all I was concerned about. Everything else looks good. Approved pending secondary. Abuse and suffer the impact of Popo dropped from high orbit.

[member="Tefka"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom