Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting with the COS ATTN FRINGE COUNCIL

Morna, as some of you know, is in a Minor Faction called the Council of sorcery. They are a group of people who use different types of "Sorcery" in the force. This means that Shapers, Witches, Sorcerers, Magicians and anything of the like are welcome there. I have been asked by my Co-Faction leader to possibly make a Faction treaty with us, The Fringe, because they are small and in need of a little help.

So if any of you are interested in having them a -small- part of this team of factions, Go ahead and say so. And if you have any ideas on what the "treaty" should have included speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Ohhhhhh interesting.

One. We can still pick fights with COS' allies without fear of retribution.

Two. Something about open trade.

Three. They won't attack us if we don't attack them.

Four. They will send up to xyz resources to help us in an invasion or skirmish if needed and we will send volunteer resources if they get attacked by a non fringe ally AND it's voted and approved by the high council.

Five. They will supply treats for Baked Goods Wednesdays.

My two credits.

Roman Ack Terrefe

R
Hello, everybody!

I am Roman Ack Terrefe, but at the moment, it doesn't matter. My main account is the Faction Leader of the Council of Sorcery and we are ready to ICly meet your leadership. Our delegation is eagerly waiting, but at first, we would like some information.

Where shall the meeting take place? On the capital planet of the Fringe?

Who will be meeting with the CoS delegation? The whole council? Or a select few of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom