Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting other padawans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Jedi Padawan Ozan Yavessk currently residing on Ossus for his training, and I was wondering, were there any other padawans that wanted to meet up?

They could explore the surrounding jungle, visit the archives/library, practice amongst each other, etc.

I'm hoping for my padawan to meet other padawans to create friendships that they can sustain and build as they advance through the Jedi and their training.

[member="Sai Fel"] did you have a particular idea you wanted to explore for this roleplay? One of mine above perhaps? Or if other padawans are interested we could maybe as a group be assigned to do one thing or another.

[member="Sai Fel"] | [member="Jannik Morlandt"] | [member="Swa-Lu Ryo"] | [member="Ozan Yavessk"] | [member="Ki'an Karr"]

So Sai asked for a Padawan Pack tag and I made one for you! You may take it and put it into your signature to show the awesomeness of the Pack to the world! :D

PadawanPack_zps361192e4.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/eCCioE/PadawanPack_zps361192e4.png

I've decided to leave the forum as I'm not having fun with it. So I will not be making this thread.

But if one of you would like to make the thread instead, please feel free to.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ozan Yavessk"] Sorry to hear that Ozan. Best of luck in everything you do. Come back and visit us sometime. Cheers mate.

Now then. Anybody else feel like starting this thread and getting the group together? You guys should totally do et! :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom