Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting an Angel.

Solan sat alone at his home kept in the snow covered continent on the planet of Eclipstica. He had learned that someone was looking for training in healing and had called for the person to meet him at the place, his eyes running over a text that he had pulled up and his hand rubbing at his temples while he sat there at the desk. Outside a storm had subsided so he suspected that the time needed to teach this person what he knew should be long enough before it began again so there was no worry of that. Why he was helping this person is simple, the Galaxy needed more with the power to heal wounds, not the power to cause them. And with that thought and while he could no longer use the power to its peak, someone else could and that was why he now waited for the person.

[member="Ilanthria"]

The air was crisp from a fresh snowfall as a tall figure walked through the tundra landscape. She was covered in white wraps, a tight hood concealing the majority of her face. From what skin was showing, there was a gold sort of glow coming from her. Finally, she reached her destination. She gently knocked on the door a few times and waited patiently to be permitted entry.​
[member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Ilanthria"]

Solan's eyes left the file as he started to move out of the chair while he pushed his hair back with one hand before reaching the door and closing his hand around the controls. Keying in the code quick he stepped back as the door would open before giving the woman standing there a bow, his eyes looking to the ground before he straightened up and spoke. "I must apologize, i forgot to ask of you your name madam. Do you mind if i have before we get to work?"

Ilanthria stepped inside, the door closing behind her. She gently lowered her hood and smiled warmly at the man called [member="Solan Charr"].​
"Thank you, Solan. My name is Ilanthria. I am so happy to be your student."
Her glowing aura would become much more apparent now that her face was revealed. Her golden hair was softly arranged in a braided bun on the back of her head. Her bright cyan eyes were harmonious and content as she met his gaze from her 7-foot height.​
[member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Ilanthria"]

Solan smiled as he straightened up and had to crane his neck a small amount to look at her. "Huh." He shrugged and turned slowly before crossing his hands behind him and starting on towards a room that would best serve for this. "Normally my students use the training rooms that hold a number of different pre simulated evironments to help them with such things... but that is not where we will do your lessons as a benevolent art needs a benevolent place to reside. No?" He looked behind himself at her with a smile before doing the one thing he always did. "You know, you have beautiful eyes." Without lingering any longer his head returned to look forward. Almost like he hadn't even said that just then.

((You sly dog... :p))​
Ilanthria's eyebrows raised a small bit at his end comment, but thought nothing more of it as she followed him into the room. She removed the remainder of her thermal coverings and laid them neatly in a pile near the door before entering the room.​
[member="Solan Charr"]​

[member="Ilanthria"]

"Ok now there are a number of ways in which one can teach how to heal, or rather the benefits of healing yada yada. The Jedi like their class rooms, the sith and their preverse form of healing is also something to keep of note but to be touched on... do you know the basics and the types of healing that have existed in teh past history of the galaxy or shall i start from the beginning. The room they were in was no class room, no training room, but rather an extensive garden with trees with large leaves that reached out, numerous flowers and bushes, and of course edible berry bushes and vegetables. He in the mean time stood there and breathed in for a moment. "You know for someone who largely is darksided, you can never miss the point of a beautiful sight.... anyways so ya, level of knowledge?" His head turned over his shoulder as he waited for her answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom