Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mean Girls

Louise

here for your dad
Now this is a story all about how Karin Dorn went completely and utterly ham.

You thought I was going into a Fresh Prince right there, didn't you? Unfortunately Darth Asmodea was not born and raised in West Philadelphia. I mean, maybe there was a stint in which she lived with her auntie and uncle in Be- No! NO! Karin Dorn is from...uh....I have no idea. Bloody hell.

The Eye of the Dark Lord received the odd vision (as eyes were want to do), some were inconsequential, others were too grand, too ethereal to make sense of and others, others showed glimpses of talent scattered amongst the galaxy to be found, converted and born anew amongst the ranks of the One Sith.

Coruscant – Lower Levels

Fight club?

Karin Dorn. Unlimited font of knowledge. Queen of the Arcane. Little Susie Sorcerer. Oh yes, the underground mixed martial arts circuit was just her cup of tea. Was this really where the vision would guide her? Fist fight delight? What are you having for breakfast? Oh, I don't know, TWO BLACK EYES? I've been asking a lot of questions. Are you confused yet? Have I blasted your mind? Is this another question? Yes. Yes it is.

The dank armpit of a room stank of blood and sweat. Disgusting. She was a lady. Not some burly brawling babe fighting for change and glory. Her revulsion was lessened by the fact that the woman could wipe out all of the life in the room with a blink and a flourish. Friendship is magic and magic can RENDER THE SOULS OF MY ENEMIES IN TWAIN.

Now, the woman had travelled all this distance, to this den of needless violence and bloodshed. You'd better be here. Don't stand me up on this date, baby girl.

@[member="Kathryn Langley"]

Dark Sith looking robe, check.
Some cool make up to make me look scary, check.
Shot-gun gauntlets, check.

Everything seemed to be ready and good. Kathryn had found herself in the pits of Coruscant fighting her way out, of course totally by her own choice. The girl had a bit of energy to expend and her job with the Protectorate was going decently well, she needed to also make her way through the Fringe. Though for now, she would rather spend her time driving her fist into some two-bit ugly Alien’s face. Looking around the locker room she waited till she was summoned and by summoning she waited for the stupid red light to turn green.

Only took a few moments, she moved towards the door and started to climb up the stairs heading into the ring. She was a bit of a name down here, people cheered and she raised her hand up and gave the crowd a few shots of the shotgun gauntlets into the air. The crowd roared.

A round man waltzed into the middle of the ring and grinned.

“SO WHO CHALLENGES THE TERAS KASI NINJA?!”

@[member="Darth Asmodea"]

Louise

here for your dad
Gosh, this was a different cup of tea.

A few people actively took a step back when the announcer posed the question. Huh. Guess the Teas Kasi Ninja was a bit of a terror. To anybody who knew Karin Dorn this was completely and utterly absurd, one might even say out of character but then did any body really know her? She had been a hermit, one love wonder, a sorceress who really should have had a door mat that said, 'NO. LEAVE NOW.'

You don't know me, you don't know how much milk I like in my cereal.

After all, even the nerds amongst the Sith had to unwind every decade or so, and if that meant in the octagon, so be it. Besides, on technical level she was here on business. One Sith business. For a certain little lady, who was likely to get a bit of a surprise today.

“I suppose that I'll volunteer,” she said simply, having to amplify her voice with the force a touch to be heard over the whooping, chattering morons. The woman climbed into the ring with a surprising amount of grace, well considering that she too was rocking the robes. I mean, if I personally tried to climb with robes on I would fall and die, every time.

The crowd was pumped, looking forward to seeing this devaronian's face splattered across the mat. Naturally Karin was going to attempt to prevent this, even if it involved a slight touch of foul play.

“I sincerely hope that somebody as antiseptic wipes,” she commented wryly to the other woman.

@[member="Kathryn Langley"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom