Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maul Confirmed for Star Wars: Rebels

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
darth_maul_meme.jpg

Frack yeah, Darth Maul returns in Rebels! I cant wait to see whats happened to him since his Darth Sidious capture.

I think in general most fans think him surviving the Naboo battle is dumb. However, the result of him being allowed to survive has been awesome so the stupidity is easy to forgive because the results are so good.

You must have watched a very different series because every episode with Maul in it was gold. The dude dripped with Sith qualities. Quite easily was the highlight of the series in some ways. I look forward to seeing his story wrapped up in Rebels.

I agree that his surviving Naboo was dumb. I also agree that the way he was portrayed in TCW was good.

It was the way that he suddenly was brought back from what was obviously death that is stupid and remains such. I won't hate the show/series for it, though. I just wish he had been a new character.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

MAULS COMING BACK AGAIN?! *THROWS EVERYTHING OFF THE TABLE, SETS ALL NOFTIFICATIONS TO NEW REBEL EPISODES.*

on the ne hand... him being around is cool but.... well as far as everyone knows Obi-Wan is dead. Ahsoka so far hasn't said she was in contact with other jedi aside from Kanon... so Maul's biggest thing of that eternal hate for Obi-Wan then getting frustrated as he thwarts him (at times) again might not be as interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom