Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Wanted

I'm looking for someone to take on JJ my Corellian Jedi type. Things have changed for his story quite a bit for reasons... and I need to establish him in a favorable direction. It would help to get that pesky knighthood taken care of for starters...

If Knighthood is all you're after, you've really misunderstood the process. The student days are often the best RP you'll ever enjoy: it's all development, progress and relationship-forming, while being a Knight generally requires you to 'be' a particular way (powerful in four hundred different ways, stepping up to train students and fighting in every battle there is, all of which is rather tedious when you stop and think about it).

You shouldn't be in a rush! Enjoy being a Padawan. It's surprisingly fun.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Considering I started him at 14 and have developed and invested in his story to where he is now young to mid twenties this is not about knighthood. The fact that part is over with means it's time to actually focus on what needs to be done to get to Knighthood as part of his story. I've put it off, and need a master to interact with as part of the story. No training classes because those aren't fun. On adventure lessons are what I'm after.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Guardian all the way. Not a Sentinel like daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom