Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Vote

So it's that time again to promote a wonderful, dedicated, and hard working individual among our ranks. [member="Darth Timoris"] has shown loyalty and the willingness to do her part to get our faction up and going, as we make strives daily toward our ultimate goal of Major Status.

A Link to her threads.

Now, it is site rules that only Masters can vote for Knights to be promoted to Master. And it is OUR rule that ONLY Black Rose Masters that are active in the Faction (you know who you are) cast their vote.

If you vote no, please describe in your posy why you chose this and please give positive and constructive feedback only.

I vote....Yes!

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Wow!

Sith Lord!!!

tumblr_mk5ifkA5Sn1qggrzoo10_r1_250.gif

:p

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Thanks to everyone but especially to [member="Darth Venefica"] - who took a humble (OK, that's a stretch, perhaps lowly would be better) Acolyte and turned her into a Sith Lord.

And the learning hasn't stopped yet, not by a long way :)

[member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Darth Zarrah"] | [member="Cira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom