Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Vote - Rapax

Creativity | Penmanship | Motivation
[member="Rapax"] has been a steady presence on Chaos for quite some time now. A long standing member of the One Sith. An avid writer in recent history. Having read over his numerous threads, I see no reason why he is not deserving of a Master vote. As per the site criteria, a candidate is evaluated based on their creativity, penmanship, and motivation. Rapax has all these, in my opinion.
Yes from me. What say you all?

Biography/Thread Tracker

[member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Muad Dib"]

Thumbs-Ammo-22-Chuck-Norris.jpg

[member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

Y'know I never get to tag you for anything. How are you? I'm great! How're the kids? Awesome!

(The majority of our Masters have weighed in as Yes, passing this to you lovely folks! :) )

[member="Darth Metus"] LMAO

Unfortunately you still don't get to tag me - Admin's handle assignment of Master reviews so you can contact one of them!

However, my non-existent children are great, I hope yours are great, work is good, home is good, and I hope all the same for you! *goes back to building criminal empire*

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Cira"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Darth Metus"]

Had to dig a bit to evaluate recent stuff. Since returning from LOA, though, Rapax has certainly put in effort to be involved in the faction. That's a pattern stretching back years for him. Throw in the unanimous vote and the improved writing, and yeah, I'll stamp this. Rapax, consider the promotion granted. Link to this post when you request your new tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom