Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive new Addition ( Open )

The Calm of this place made Javik felt at home and reminded him of the beauty of Dathomir, but the Danger was not shown.. This made the Silver Jedi Temple that much more peaceful in Javiks mind and he smiled as he explored the Temple. His giant 9'8 Hulking Body was covered by a Cloak of Blueish tint, His belt rattled with his equipment and his big chitin scaled head was marked with Blue tattoos that extended all over his body. The marks were Royalty in his culture and signified Javiks position in his Culture, but to other sentient life he understood they were just interesting to look at and examine.

The Massive Creatures Cloak parted slightly as he reached to a tree and examined its leaves, With the cloak parted one could see his other two arms that were located directly under his primary arms. A total of six arms, Interesting. Last set of arms wore gauntlet type of gloves, the Design was weird but interesting at the same time.

Everything About Javik brought Interest, In the Temple courtyard Javik Lumbered around taking his time and looked around slightly with his white glowing eyes, It was not hard to tell but Javik was indeed Blind.

Silence was all I needed. I could hear and see everything. Crouching on the top, in a hidden shadow of the temple exterior, I watched all the came and went. Never taking my eyes off of those who breathed. Most notably was a very large creature. One unlike I had ever seen before. His movements were large and almost blunder some, However, he had a calm and composed form.

I smiled as from the heights of where I was at, the crimson and purple cloak flapped in the breeze around me. I smiled and from under the hood my eyes shined. And in a second, I was gone. A ghost among men. I moved with grace and form to that which no one could see me. Almost flying from my perch to be at the other side of the tree in a mere minute as the six armed creature was looking at the leaves.

In a silent voice, but one filled with wonder and danger, "What brings you here stranger of the unknown?"

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"],
(OOC: Name will change sometime soon to Onyx. as well as the tags.

I looked out the window of the hall of the main temple, guarding and guarding, as always. And I saw the coolest moving being I ever have in my life. A gigantic, blue, draconic thing walked towards the gate to the temple. I opened the window, ignoring the gate outside it, and leapt down into its path.

"Hello, my blue-scaled friend. What brings you here?"

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

Javik could see the sound ripples of movement, it made form in a direct of which it came and so Javik raised some sensory Hairs. Hearing the Voices Javik connected with the mind to speak, The Process was not of the Force and felt weird. Speaking Telepathically by nature was an ability his species had and came to use as communication. << " Knowledge calls, Its cry has brought me here." >> Javiks Voice though physically lacking was deep and expected. He spoke with a Scholarly attitude and looked at the creatures who came before him.

[member="Zatten Black"]
[member="Athena Nikeos"]

I looked up at the draconic person. The voice in my mind certainly was male. Of course, I decided to toy with him. I always did that when I met people.

Yes, knowledge sings.
It rings.
It tells me things.
It follows me on every flight and fling.

I grinned at the gigantic man, and I held out my hand to shake.... When I noticed he had six of them.

Call me an idiot, but which hand do I shake, sir?

Javik extended his middle arms to shake hands, while the crossed the rested against his chest. Javik though wise did not believe that the men in his company were like him and thus the symbolic middle arm was given. He could not use his lowest arms because they were equipped with his special gauntlets and were reserved for sentients who were ignorant to his Intellect, the Sentient's who would rather seek to destroy knowledge itself. The Middle arm represented a neutral respect but that all. It was his Culture and he did not expect anyone to understand that.

<< " Your Flesh is so fragile, How do you protect yourself? " >> He asked [member="Zatten Black"] shaking his hand, Javik had never seen the mans species before.

[member="Athena Nikeos"]

As a second man came up and began to ask questions of his own, The large person answered both of us. It was here that I stayed silent Just watching the two in their conversation. Doing so, as a Shadow, I didn't NEED to hide, but I liked being hidden. As such, I moved to the side of the large being. Away from anyone viewing us from the main walkway. Just watching and listening. Smiling as the second man I knew. However, he would not know me.

I stayed silent. A ghost in plain view.

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"], [member="Zatten Black"],

Javik rolled his eyes at [member="Athena Nikeos"] the other mans movements, not only could he see them through sound but he could hear them excellently. Javik directed his mind at him saying << " What interests you, Stanger of the Unknown?" >> Javik asked using the mans own words.

"Your name."

Answering him, the man who questioned me with my own form of sentence. He was intelligent. That I could gather easily. However, in the form of what he looked, he might have been thought of as a brute. No. He was a person who had the mind of a scholar, and the body of a warrior. A deadly combo from any side. Be it in a battlefield, or in a row of seats within a political sense.

This man was one to not be tested merely for enjoyment. I didn't look up to him from his height. Only enough to show that I was paying attention to him, but not enough to expose my face. I was not one to share my secrets so easily.

Javik made tapped one of his claws against his scales making just enough noise to eye at the shadowy figure [member="Athena Nikeos"]. Sonar gave Javik great detail but no details that would help much, mostly appearance. << " Its Considered rude for a host to not introduce himself to a guest, Is it not?" >> Javik retorted to [member="Athena Nikeos"] mind. The Massive creature was being a Impudent towards the man who asked for a mere name.

Meanwhile Javik looked at [member="Zatten Black"] and threw a thought to his mind greeting him with << " My Name is Javik, What is yours?" >>

I speak little for the purpose of many. I am from a group of individuals that hide and work in secret to the point where even Jedi Masters who age surpassed all others did not even know of my existence. I could tell him who I really was. Using my name as a Shadow of the Silver Order,

"I host none. However, I am called many things. One I choose of my liking is Onyx."

Onyx while the crimson robes I wore, and the saber on my belt would glow purple. Nothing was quite like a little deception in the name.

I looked up at the draconic man. I wasn't exactly short, at nearly seven feet and still apparently growing, but a two-foot difference in height made it necessary to crane my neck.

I am not so fragile as I look. This cloak hides my armor, which is a masterwork of my own creation. I do hope you get to sample some of my other creations. From what I can see of your weapons, you may enjoy using and facing some of them.

I was, of course, referring to the saber gauntlets that rested on each of the man's six arms.

And I am Zatten, my friend. Zatten Black, a Silver Warden. I hope we get to speak a lot. So far, you fascinate me.

[member="Athena Nikeos"]

(( OOC: Btw [member="Zatten Black"] the Saber gauntlets are on the bottom arms only :p ))

Javik tilted his head at [member="Athena Nikeos"] the Onyx and Smiled slightly at [member="Zatten Black"]. Javik looked down at the Chiss-Zeltron Hybrid examining his equipment while at the same time threw another retort to [member="Athena Nikeos"] << " Greetings Onyx! You may Refer to me as Sapphire..." >> Javik couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the simple game that was being played with the one known as Onyx and started to walk around nearby examining more of the Temple.

Sending a thought to both of them he ask << " This place is alot like my Home, Tell me what customs do you teach here?" He asked while adjusting his Large Cloak.

((OOC: How derp of me... I thought you made six, when I originally read your sub for it.))

We teach plenty, here. I'm looked down upon, a bit... I'm a Dark Jedi, and I refused any sort of redemption rituals. But, even so, I'm allowed a rank and a place in the Temple. I'm being trained in telekinetics, and plenty of very powerful mental techniques.

I grinned ruefully at the thought of some of the animals that were walking around like pets next to the other Jedi.

Animal friendship is a bit of mentalism that's well-valued here. I simply haven't found an animal that would take to me, yet. There are many who could probably benefit from another well-trained fighter to teach. So many who can play mind games, but so few who can fight without them.

I didn't react to the large man's quip at my name. I was not joking. My name was Onyx. Well, James was my real name. I just went by Onyx, my last name. Following the large beast as he walked, He made a question of what was taught here. I left it to the Dark Jedi to speak. Even mentioning that he was one, my stance did not change as I spoke.

"Knowledge is what you see, and it is what we can offer. If we do not have the ability to give you such information, we challenge you to go and seek after it, and bring it back so you may share your findings with others."

Basically telling him that if we had it, we would provide it, if not, look on your own, and if you do find it, to share it with us so that others who seek the same will find it more easily. Thus continuing the cycle. A man of his intellect would be likely to understand.

[member="Zatten Black"], [member="Javik Quar-Kai"],
(Athena is not this characters name. I am changing the character over to a different one for purposes.)

Javik listened and let a few minutes pass before nodding and telling Onyx << " Forgive my Impudence, But your oberved nature is similar to many other beings i have come across. And they are a pestilence to Knowledge's Cry. Whatever your true name may be, Mine is Javik." >> Javik smiled at him and then said to both of them.

<< " I sense I will learn much here, It is after all where i have been led to go in my paths." >> He Paused and turned to [member="Zatten Black"] << " You shake my hand but give no name?" >> Javiks Smile still remained. One could tell he was very proper and respected to those ways. The large creature was complex and reacted according to the situations brought in speech and combative applications.

I stayed silent as the man apologized, kind of, for thinking that I was lying to him. In truth, I was. Onix was my last name I went by to avoid others. Now a name like Carrick, one of the Jedi Weapon Masters of the Silver Jedi, as a name known by many. Same with Whitelight or Ru. Either of those names were ones that held power. Mine was not. For the purpose of my job, I had no real name. No real identity. I was a shadow, a ghost.

"I am called as such because of my heart, and voice. Black and deep. Hidden away from others." I decided to continue just a little bit more. only to explain myself, "I work where no one wanders. I live in the absence of light. Therefore, I am nobody. After today, you may not see me again. However, I will see you."

(( OOC: Isnt Javik so lovely? ))

Javik sighed he ignored [member="Onix"] for the most part, him describing his titles and very way of life was not needed in Javik's Opinion So he sent him << " You explain yourself as if I dont understand, Your movements alone tell me that you are Secretive and specialized in areas known infamously as Black Ops. I have read about Force users of your same demeanor, I recall they are named Shadows for obvious reasons.... Shadow or not I find you filling the very definition of Stranger a word used for me." Javik Paused " So I will honor you by forgetting your very presence & Use my own Shadow as a Silent reminder what you stand for." >> The massive creature stared toward [member="Onix"] one last time before quoting his words again.

<< " You are Nobody" >> Javik bowed knowing the Onyx would see the action and blinked.

Looking down at [member="Zatten Black"] he threw a thought at him << ​" Perhaps you can show me around?" >>

A hint of a smile crept to my lips. A very small hint. One that will likely not be seen again. The man was filled with honor as well. Mentioning about how his shadow would stand for my sake. He bowed in my direction, and I returned it in kind. Looking to the other man, Already knowing his name to be [member="Zatten Black"], I nodded in his direction. Leaving a friendly reminder for both of them.

"Keep your eyes open, and your mind clear. Only then, will you find what you seek."

I turned around to leave and began to walk away. Moving towards the tree once more I stopped and faced the tree. Looking at it and its serenity. Walking towards it, it may have looked like I would walk through to the other side and continue, However, They would never see me as I was no longer there. A silent as the wind, and seen as a ghost.

[Exit]

I grinned at the Pathfinder's antics, and turned back to [member="Javik Quar-Kai"].

Of course I will show you around, my scaly blue friend. You can probably ignore Onyx. He likes his little games of shadow and sleight of hand. We're all showmen here. Me most of all. You'll see what I mean, eventually.

I spun around, and pointed down a hall that could have lead anywhere from the 'fresher to my bedroom, but in actuality led to the mess hall.

I already introduced myself, while the great Onyx showed off his wonderful skills of illusion. I'm hungry and sober, and I believe that both of those must be remedied before I give you a tour of anything. Do you drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom