Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks of Madness: Event Rewards!

All Participants of the MoM Event!

As you may know, staff decided not to give out rewards for participation within the Masks of Madness event...and as you are well aware, I have the "bad" habit of spoiling the ever-loving kark out of you guys! So, in recognition of your participation, each and every member of the Confederacy that participated in the event is free to proudly don this unique signature bar that I put together specifically for you! I hope you like/enjoy (and points for whoever gets the reference...)

FtJG7JJ.png

Below, I'll also be doling out rewards to individuals based upon participation. Some participated more than others, but all of you are going home with a present from Big G. So, with that said...

ACT 1: Sands of Time

Gerion Ardik
Dude. You took that thread by storm and I'm glad that you had a great time doing it. In recognition of this, you are now the proud owner of one of the Confederacy's few stealth vehicles: a Scion-class Stealth Corvette! You're riding in style my friend!

Vorhi Alestrani
The resident archaelogist came out in style, and from here on out you'll be riding in style. For your participation in Act I, you are now the proud owner of a Trident-class Surveyor Ship; one of the best type of exploration ships in the Galaxy! Of course, it also comes standard with a full crew of droids. (The thing can operate underwater man, enjoy it!)

ACT 2: A Trip to Wonderland

Strask Ak'lya
In recognition of being our most active presence in the second act of the event, you are now the proud owner of both a Lethisk-class Armed Freighter and a DZ-70 Fugitive Tracker Droid. I hope that these both help you immensely as you continue to work from the shadows, being the best Bothan that's ever graced the site!

Voroll, Desmond, Curupira, Lucas, and Ket
I'm loving how many members of the Confederacy showed up in this thread and hope that you guys all had a great time! In recognition of your coming out to party it up, you are all the proud owners of a Czerka Executive Cruiser! Enjoy riding around cityscapes in style from here on out!

ACT 3: Insurrection

CC-117 Canal
You continue to blow me away and keep me grinning with pride. Dude, we are so proud of how far you've come; and this thread is a reflection of that. In light of being, by far, the most active CIS participant in the event, you are being elevated from the rank Corporal to Sergeant. Not only that, but you are now the proud owner of a BC-714 Luxury Transport, a Kybuck Speeder Bike, an LJ-50 Concussion Rifle, and your choice of Czerka Arms firearm from the Armory Manifest. You've earned this, a pat on the back, and a round of applause homie! Keep up the excellent work.

Commander Calico CC-247
As the new Grand Marshal, you did an excellent job of leading our members in that event thread. I'm proud to have you as apart of the faction and I'm glad that you represented us exceptionally well. In recognition for this, I'm giving you something you can actually use (and something that I put together myself). BE-300 Kyrad, a droid that is beskar on beskar. In addition to this, you are free to select any personal armaments from our canon and factory manifests for your usage. Good job man!

Zius Aurus, Galaac CC-252, CC-935 Bluejay, Oryuken CC-128P
The four of you were exceptionally active participants in the event thread and I thoroughly enjoyed following all of your posts! In recognition for how epic you guys did in the event, you are each now the proud owners of a Leviathan-class Assault Frigate. I hope you guys enjoy the fancy new ride! :)

Voroll, Marek Starchaser, Kara Avoyos
You three did an excellent job of participating within the event! I hope that you all had a blast and go on to participate in the final thread. In recognition of what you've done thus far, you are each now the proud owners of a Ginivex-class Starfighter! This will serve you immensely on the battlefield and are aesthetically amazing as well. Enjoy!

Lucas, Keter, Phoebe, Daral, Ket
Thank you guys for coming out and helping the #CISMasterRace take the thread by storm! In recognition of your participation, you are each now the proud owners of a Kybuck Speeder Bike and are also free to select one weapon from our Factory, Blas-Tech armaments to own!

@[member="CC-117 Canal"], @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], @[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Galaar CC-252"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], @[member="Oryuken CC-128P"], @[member="Voroll"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Ket Van Derveld"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Lucas Burke"], @[member="Keter"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="CC-442 Daral"], @[member="Isley Verd"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Gerion Ardik"], @[member="Curupira Hawk"], @[member="Strask Ak'lya"], @[member="Desmond Voralis."]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom