Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mark Seven Adjudicator Assault Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Seven Adjudicator Assault Armor
(M7 Adjudicator)
Image: Here
Image Source: Here Deviant Art
Intent: Provide Unique Personalized Armor for Draco Vereen
Development Thread: Here (Phrik) and Here (Development) and Here (Shields)
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn
Model: Prototype Adjudicator Assault Armor
Affiliation: Personal/Draco Vereen
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Phrik Coating; High-Density Duranium Plates; Molytex-Duranium Fiber Jumpsuit

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 40 Kilograms
Quality:

- Vs. Lightsabers: Class 8- Provides excellent durability against lightsabers, capable of surviving several direct hits
- Vs. Bladed Weaponry: Class 9- Striking the jumpsuit will result in heavy bruising but not penetration
- Vs. Blasters: Class 8- designed to disperse energy and heat it is highly resistant to blaster weaponry
- Vs. Slugthrowers/Shrapnel: Class 9- High Caliber Armor piercing rounds cut through the jumpsuit with some degree of difficulty but still penetrate the armor
- Vs. Environment/Elements: Class 7- Highly resistant to Heat and Cold, even providing the user with a stable internal temperature range it is extremely vulnerable to electricity.

Special Features:
- Lightsaber Resistant: Its micronized Phrik so the plates only survive a few strikes from a lightsaber
- High Blaster and Slugthrower Protection. Being a multi-layer set of armor it provides excellent blaster and projectile protection
- Weaponry:
o Right Gauntlet: 20cm Retractable Phrik Knife, miniaturized DXR-2 Wrist Disruptor, Czerka ZX miniature Flame Projector
o Left Gauntlet: 20cm Retractable Phrik Knife, MM9 Miniature Rocket Launcher, a Velocity-7 Dart Shooter, forearm mounted Control Panel
- Support Systems:
o JT-12 Jetpack with Internal Power Generator, Personal Shield Generator (Capable of Producing Ray or Particle Shields but not both at the same time)
o Power Armor Liner, Temperature Regulator, Internal Air Supply (30 Minutes), IFF Circuitry, Digital Life Support System Readout
o Repulsorlift Coils and Electromagnetic plates in the Boots
o Helmet
§ State of the Art Military Grade HUD, Penetrating Radar Systems, HoloNet Uplink, Comm-Link, Video Recorder, Infrared Scanners, Macrobinoculars (x10), Rangefinder, Nutrient/Water Dispenser, Annunciator, Anti-flash lenses, noise dampeners, sound amplifiers, Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System
- Utility Harness: High Tension Wire, ten spare Blaster pistol power packs, four spare slugthrower magazines, three ion flares, energy rations, a spare comm-link, two water packs, two medipacks (including Allergy relief, Needle and Stitches, emergency bandages, one shot of kolto, and one shot of bacta), two thermal detonators, and EMP Grenade, a Combat De-Ionizer, and Binders

Weakness:
- Weight: the extraordinary weight (40 Kilograms) reduces the wearers endurance in combat, also reducing the amount of bursts from the Jetpack as it takes 4 second burst instead of 3 to compensate for the added weight giving it 15 bursts rather than 20 and a reduced top speed of 120 km/h.
- Limited Power: While most of its systems don’t require much energy to be operated, the ones that do like the Shields, Flight Systems, and Energy Weapons drain it rapidly. It can only operate a single one of these functions at a time, and 4 minutes of continuous use of the shields, though the shields will fail if overloaded as well
- Limited Ammunition: The Weapon Systems utilized by the armor have very limited ammunition and reloading them in combat is almost impossible

Description:
Mark Seven “Adjudicator” Assault Armor is a set of unique armor plates and jumpsuit designed by Draco Vereen to withstand the vigor of battle and fire-fights as well as other intense environments without being severely damaged. It is dark grey and black, similar to Mandalorian armor in appearance with two large seals on the chest directing energy away from the core of the body. The helmet has the appearance of a skull around the eyes without a mouth or nose. It is notably heavy due to the weight of the plates and myriad of systems included within the armor system. The interior jumpsuit is comprised of a molytex suit with vital organs and exposed areas covered in high-density duranium fiber threading. The jumpsuit included a power armor liner to assist in dispersing physical and blast impacts, reducing injuries and the likelihood of knockdowns. The liner also provided increased protection from fire, acid, intense heat, and cold. The armor plates covering the body are comprised of high-density duranium, micronized phrik layering, and carbon nanotube reinforcing, designed to survive blastercannon shots, and even glancing laser cannon blasts. The chest and shoulders were significantly more heavily protected than the rest of the body to better protect vital organs without sacrificing mobility. The plates consist of a helmet, cuirass, pauldrons, gauntlets, waist-piece, greaves, and sabatons covering the majority of the body. A kama and gorget are worn providing minor protection for the legs and throat as well as being aesthetically beneficial. The armor can be fully sealed against chemical and biological attack, and is even capable of being hermetically sealed against vacuum.

It has a thirty minute internal air supply and air filters allowing the wearer to survive in any oxygen filled environment, including water. The armor has a thermal regulator keeping the wearer cool and dry in desert temperatures, and warm in artic climates. The regulator even grants limited resistance to fire and ice. An integrated Personal Shield Generator is equipped within the armor and is capable of deflecting small arms fire for several minutes, and providing limited protection from large weapons such as laser cannons and missiles. On the backplate is a backpack containing the personal generator and a JT-12 jetpack. The jetpack is controlled by a wrist-mounted control panel or the HUD within the helmet. To assist in flight the sabatons contain repulsorlift coils, as well as electromagnets for use in weightless environments. The suit is powered by a large generator on the back plate of the armor giving it a hunchbacked appearance. Overall it can supply power to all functions except the Shield Generator indefinitely. The armor has IFF circuitry on the back of the suit for identification and command purposes to allow the HUD systems to properly identify each other. The gauntlets contain a retractable Phrik vibro-knives and Contact Stunners in the knuckle plates increasing the unarmed capabilities of the wearer immensely. The forearm plates of the right gauntlet contain a stun-cord, a small fusion cutter, a DXR-2 wrist disruptor, a Czerka ZX miniature flame projector, and a dart launcher that fired small explosive or stun darts. The left gauntlet contains the control panel for the armor, a MM9 miniature rocket launcher, a sonic weapon, a fibercord whip, an electromagnetic grappling hook, and a dart launcher, a wrist mounted holo-comm, a comm-link. A utility harness is used to carry a number of tools, weapons, and equipment need by the wearer and it attaches to the kama and gorget as well.

The helmet has a state of the art military grade HUD featuring 360-degree field of vision that can be controlled by eye movements and blinking or verbal commands. The HUD has advanced penetrating radar systems, using a combination of infrared sensors and sonar emissions to provide to provide data on nearby rooms. This radar has trouble piercing sound proof barriers and anything more than one or two permacrete or durasteel walls and extends about twenty meters. In addition things that were able to hide their heat signature, or lacked one completely often fooled this sensor. It could be used to access the HoloNet and connect to databases, allowing him to perform tasks which would normally require a computer terminal. It has a built-in video recorder, autosenses, infrared scanners, macrobinoculars, night-vision, and rangefinder. The helmet is also capable of dispensing water and nutrients. An annunciator, automatic polarizing and anti-flash lenses, noise dampeners, sound amplifiers, and comm-link are included in the helmet to protect the trooper’s eyes and ears. A Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System assisted the trooper’s perception in darkness and other visibility obscuring conditions.

[member="Draco Vereen"] - Under Review

Notes:

Due to the complexity of the gauntlets, I'm going to ask you to limit it to 2-3 features at most, rather than almost 5 as you have it now. Not even Boba or most beskar'kandar has that much. You can easily port some of these features to other areas of the body, and i'm happy to give suggestions in that vein.

Otherwise, I'd also like to see a 5-10 post dev thread on the shield generators, as in addition to being phrik, which is near impervious to everything, those make it even more so protective. Or you could drop the shields and I'd approve it as is.

I have a few quick questions. What is the quality (IE protection allowed for Phrik) as I simply guessed?

Second. Cannon sources on generators are vague about run time, out-put, and sustainability, so I know in my post I referenced that I just put 2 hours of continuous use as a filler number. What would a more reasonable amount of time be?

And I will do the dev thread for the shields later today (2-3 Hours from now).

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

[member="Draco Vereen"] - A container of phrik survived the destruction of alderaan by the deathstar... So it and beskar are basically impervious to almost anything, it's tied with beskar as the most protective metal on the board in most opinions. Most armor made by it is considered of the highest quality.

A shield generator would likely run a few minutes or so, pushing it, unless you had a much bigger power generator/source, which you could cover in your dev thread.

Alright, Dev Thread made and Linked, was more specific about the limitations to flight, edited the shield duration to 4 minutes. I think thats all you asked for so far.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

[member="Draco Vereen"] -

• What do the medipacks on the suit contain or what can they do/heal precisely?
  • Need a range on the penetrating radar, and details on what/how it functions precisely (and what can stop it/what it can or can't 'penetrate', at least a partial list)
  • Phrik can take more than a couple lightsaber hits, trust me. Class 8 is good, but the note about lightsaber hits can be removed. Also, microionizing phrik really wouldn't do a lot to it in terms of canonical metallurgy, so feel free to remove that or just realize it's basically flavor text.

After those clear ups, I suppose we can call this approved, though I'm wary of how powerful it is, you put more than enough work into it.

Ijaat Akun said:
  • What do the medipacks on the suit contain or what can they do/heal precisely?
(including Allergy relief, Needle and Stitches, emergency bandages, one shot of kolto, and one shot of bacta)

Ijaat Akun said:
  • Need a range on the penetrating radar, and details on what/how it functions precisely (and what can stop it/what it can or can't 'penetrate', at least a partial list
The HUD has advanced penetrating radar systems, using a combination of infrared sensors and sonar emissions to provide to provide data on nearby rooms. This radar system has trouble piercing sound proof barriers and anything more than one or two permacrete or durasteel walls and extends about twenty meters. In addition things that were able to hide their heat signature, or lacked one completely often fooled this sensor.

Ijaat Akun said:
  • Phrik can take more than a couple lightsaber hits, trust me. Class 8 is good, but the note about lightsaber hits can be removed. Also, microionizing phrik really wouldn't do a lot to it in terms of canonical metallurgy, so feel free to remove that or just realize it's basically flavor text.
Removed bit a Micronizing and the note about lightsaber hits.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom