Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle MAP-D5, "Adjudicator" Mobile Assault Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

crrrutch.jpg

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To provide a mobile land command center for the Mandos

Development Thread: If needed

Manufacturer: Clan Kryze Shipyards

Model: MAP-D5 Mk.I

Affiliation: Clan Kryze

Modularity: No
Production: Semi Unique

Material: Iron, Durasteel, Quadranium, Neutronium,

Role: Mobile Fortress

Height: 125 Meters

Length: 475 Meters

Width: 150 Meters

Weight: 755,000 Tons

Minimum Crew: 30

Optimal Crew: 40

Propulsion: Wheels
Top Speed: Mostly due to its size the MAP-D5 can go up to a maximum 0f 25 KM/H
Armaments: Laser cannons, a few light turbolasers, missile launchers, crushing wheels, Mass Driver Cannon(275 Meters Long), Swivel Mounted Auto Blasters

Squadron Count: 1

Passenger Capacity: 400
Cargo Capacity: 200 Tons, not counting passengers and their gear.
Misc. Equipment: Hangar capable of housing a squadron and a half of vehicles; Drone launchers all over the top of the tank for 2.5 Squadrons of up to 5 meter drones;

Strengths:
  • Weaponry
  • Size

Weaknesses:
  • Size
  • Slow

Description:
The MAP-D5 Mobile Assault Platform is a larger than normal tank with Missile launchers large laser cannons, swivel mounted auto blasters and even a single Light Turbolaser. At 550 Meters long, 125 Meters tall, and 150 Meters tall, the Adjudicator is plenty capable of just rolling into enemy lines, opening its boarding ramp and deploying anything from small walkers to large numbers of speeders. As a sidenote Titan had these built so that his chair would fit in the command center. The sheer size of the D5's allow it to reach 50 Kilometers an hour and crush anything from speeders to small buildings, but prevent from being effectievly used inside densely populated areas. The first of these was used in the Raxian Empire's liberation of Doldur, on the outskirts of the city, and proved itself by destroying several barrackes and AT-STs as well as a few antiquated AT-ATs.

The MAP-D5's are seperated into two main sections the Vehicle Hangar and the Command Center; The Hangar houses the tank's main storage capabilites and houses a small "Barracks" filled with Bunks for the occupants, it also contains 8 mouts on the ceiling each capable of holding an AT-AT by itself, but that isn't recommended as it will probably damage said mounts; The Command Center houses a slot for a command chair, or can have one built in by request, and houses the command center for the drones that the D5's are capable of launching, it is comparable to a starship command center, and is filled with control "Pits" like on Imperiator class Star Destroyers. Meaning that a part is elevated with a literal bridge connecting one side with a semi circular side. The afore mentioned barracks houses a small kitchen, for when the soldiers have time, hundereds of bunks and multiple ice chests.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Titan

Requesting Archival, due to realising I have a lot of work to do, from posting this in the Mando Clan forums. My apologies for the extra work.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Titan Kryze"]
I can archive this if you want but There are only a few things that need to be changed.

Titan Kryze said:
Weight: 2000 Kilos
this should be in the range of 750,000 tons

Titan Kryze said:
Top Speed: Mostly due to its size the MAP-D5 can go up to a maximum 0f 50 KM/H
anything this heavy would crawl at best. this should be around 20 KM/H

Titan Kryze said:
Misc. Equipment: Hangar capable of housing vehicles; Drone launchers all over the top of the tank
this would need a complement listed. I.E> what size and how many vehicles and how many squadrons of drones.

Titan Kryze said:
Production: Clan Kryze
This would need to be semi-unique at best for something this large.

if you would still like it archived then I can but if you make the above edits I can pass it along to approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom