Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manidark Zal

NAME: Manidark Zal
FACTION: The Red Ravens
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5,9
WEIGHT: 150 Pounds
EYES: Hazel, a tint of blue mostly greenish
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Grayish/pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Extremely agile, can shoot a womba rat within 0.2 seconds, ability to jump and hover due to his armor, jetpack.
Weaknesses: Hellbent on getting revenge so bad that it clouds his judgment, has a fractured right leg held together by his armor.

APPEARANCE:
Handsome, dark brown short hair, piercing eyes if anyone gets close enough, due to his visor you can see 10 percent of his eyes. Suit, scrapped together using ancient bounty hunter armor - (Boba Fett, parts from IG-88) black and grey, his armor can withstand quite a bit of damage.

BIOGRAPHY:
Growing up on Mandalore, Zal took a liking to reading and learning all he could about the times of The Empire during Thrawn's short time as Grand Admiral for the Old Empire. Born around 797 ABY, he nearly missed (Omni's Return) he saw the last of the conflict 835 ABY.

Jump to now, this very instant. The man he has become is the one who never dreamed of manifesting, twisted in-between his soul, black and crimson his colors.

Hellbent on the aid of The Empire At Hand, and taking out the man who killed his family (NPC) Jack Russro Garret. Now aboard The Dark Vesicular, setting to go into hyper drive towards his fate and dreams, where is Empire of the Hand? He had heard decoded messages of a violent coup, Alen Na'Varro has taken control of the Empire.

SHIP:
Codenamed: The Dark Vesicular, (about the size of Jango and Boba's Slave ships) crew size of three, has twin repeaters on the front, and deploys counter-measures against most weapons. Pretty fast, has been through a lot, crimson red and black.

KILLS:
Zero

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Zero

[NPC] Rodrici - Jawa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, [member="DecayedParadigm"], I just want to let you know that there is a timeline available for use to see what year we are in (We are currently in 837 ABY, or 837 years after the Battle of Yavin, post-Empire). There is also a sort of standard character bio template that you may find helpful.

I also strongly recommend that you read through the rules of the forum as well, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

If you need any help, feel free to @Mention me (You can click the @Mention link under my avatar, or simply type @Silara Vantai) or post a topic in the Roleplay Discussion forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom