Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Dominion of Tiss'sharl

Status
Not open for further replies.
640px-Tiss%27shar_insignia.svg.png

Aboard a transport, Bestala looked at the holographic form of a Tiss’shar - one surely dressed in extremely extravagant and expensive clothing. It might seem strange to see a reptilian being wearing fine clothing. Bestala journeyed with a group of close allies - some clan members. They knew the Tiss’shar as Ka-Dur-Lor - and he was a member of the Tiss’sharl League.

The Tiss’sharl League was the governmental body that ruled Tiss’sharl. Those that were on the council were determined by the top five companies according to profits within the past five local years. Therefore, it was difficult for an outsider to strong-arm their way into the top of Tiss’sharl’s government. Yet there were always means to gain de-facto control of a planet.

Ka-Dur-Lor had great need of Bestala and the group traveling with her. The previous President of the Tiss’sharl League had died. The President had great authority on the planet, therefore was always a desirable position for the ambitious Ka-Dur-Lor. Yet, he was not the leading Tiss’sharl to possibly get the position. Normal means of gaining an advantage did not work with Ka-Dur-Lor. Therefore, he had to resort to using outsiders in order to avoid suspicion - for while assassination was commonplace for Tiss’sharl society, getting caught was essentially a death sentence.

Hissing in his native language, Ka-Dur-Lor said, “Once you make it to Fel-Ran-Shan’s compound, be sure to eliminate him and of course any eyewitnesses. Once that it done, I will meet with you at the rendezvous point.

I understand,” replied Bestala, “Vizsla out.

The holographic form of Ka-Dur-Lor disappeared. Bestala turned to her entourage and told them in Mando’a, “Get ready! Time to knock some heads!

A blaster pistol was strapped to Bestala’s side. What looked like a vibrosword was strapped to her back. She had a small spherical droid in her hand. Bestala opened the side doors of the transport as it neared Fel-ran-Shan’s estate. It was extremely large- befitting for one of the richest on a well-developed planet. Yet, it was also sure to be heavily guarded. The transport was made for stealth, so it would not be detected - and if it was, it would be too late.

The transport sped toward the estate and hovered over the roof. Bestala was the first to jump off - breaking her fall with a short burst of her jetback. She then drew her sword.

Messaging to her comrades via her helmet’s radio, Bestala told them in Basic, “Remember: no Mandalorian.

Their operation began.

J3C0

J
Valerie was only a split second behind her sister.

Her heavy Beskar'gam and spear clattered slightly as she struck the ground, boots ringing out loudly as they thumped against the ground. She came to an immediate crashing halt, though she landed surprisingly smoothly. She carried to blaster rifle or pistol, though she didn't appear to need either. Instead she stood strong, proud, and immovable.

She grinned beneath her helmet.

This was the beginning, the start.

This was where Clan Vizsla would rise again. She cast a glance after Bestala, nodding to herself slightly in confidence. Yes. This was where it would begin once again, this was where they would grow strong again, where they would reclaim what was rightfully theirs.

Without a second more of hesitation, Valerie rushed forward.

Along with [member="Valerie Vizsla"], Bestala rushed to the door on the roof. She stopped just at it and took a a few seconds to stand there. She paid attention to the HUD of her helmet - particularly the onboard motion detector that she had.

"No sign of movement," she said after several seconds, "Breach the door."

After saying that, Bestala took several steps away from the door. She knew her sister could be very messy when attempting to breach a door. She continued to pay attention to the motion detector and kept panning her head around in case they mistakenly forgot to see an enemy on the roof.

J3C0

J
Valeria moved in conjunction with her sister, reaching the door in just a few moments.

Bestala gave her suggestion, thats how Valerie chose to take it, they were both head of clan Vizsla after all, and quickly acted upon it. She rounded up on the door, stabbing the butt of her spear into the ground and pulling three micro-grenades from her belt pouch. With a backhanded throw she tossed the explosives onto the doors locks.

A half second, and she reached for cover.

Another second later and the grenades exploded in a haze of red and fire.

Valerie stepped into those flames, Spear pushed forward, door breached, and Mandalorian armor rushing headfirst into combat.

As the transmission ended between the two parties that has so far been talking, I was given the job of keeping an eye on Ka-Dur-Lor. The reptilian male hissed as he spoke. Talking to the two "sisters" on the other line. I was still learning of the ways of becoming a Mandalorian. However, I have seen death, and destruction before. I was not placed with a mission quite so valuable as assassinating some diplomat on the other side. However, I was tasked with guarding the man before me. I almost had to shudder under my silver dome. Dressed in my standard equipment of the Goddes attire, resembling the two Gods and Goddess that I worshiped within the Moross Crusade.

A beskad sheathed on my left hip, while on my right was a MT-14 blaster pistol. On the inside of my physical duraplast shield was a holding device for a lightsaber. Still not finding the time to replace the training lightsaber with a more lethal version. I needed to find crystals first. And then make it. But for now, the threat of a lightsaber will have to do. I was really tempted to ask for a vibro sword that weighed as much as a beskad, or even just try and get a second one so if need be, I could use two weapons. However, in the middle of a mission, that was nearly impossible.

Standing there, I watched as the slithering species spoke to one another in their native tongue. Away from my own ears. Occasionally looking to me as though I might understand them. Maybe I should get some more knowledge on these people, or just get something to translate the language. During this time of my lonesome thinking, I had kept my coms open and on to others to hear whatever may be happening. Geting very little information, all I knew at this point, was to simply stay here, and wait for orders of when to move, and when to stay.

OBJECTIVE: Protect Ka-Dur-Lor
MUSIC: Warriors by Imagine Dragons

There were plenty of reptilian species in the galaxy. But sometimes their sheer numbers could still be surprising. It almost felt like every solar system had at least one unique sentient kind- and a dozen or so non-sentient. Most of them were honestly pretty similar. Maybe they all started out as the same and just evolved into different branches?... Perhaps. Whatever the cause of their existence was, it was a fairly unnecessary one. There were just to many God damn lizards. At least that's what Kraigmiir was telling herself as she finished assembling her blaster rifle. The 'young' Mandalorian initiate was to help guard some miniature dinosaur. Just one of billions that existed. Apparently he was slightly more important than some of the others. Probably a politician. Didn't really matter to her. What mattered was that her kin- her vod- wanted to have a hold on this planet. And that meant doing quite a few things they probably wouldn't do otherwise.

One being baby-sitting Ka-Dur-Lor.

The small blast that [member="Valerie Vizsla"] made managed to gain the attention of one of the guardsmen of the estate. A large Tiss’sharl quick made his way toward the stairwell. He saw Valerie on the stairs and quickly lifted up his weapon to fire.

Yet at that moment, Bestala had already acted and rushed forward. She ducked down low to the ground so that by the time the Tiss’sharl noticed her, it was difficult to get an aim on her.

In an instant, Bestala plunged her sword into the chest of the beast. Death soon overtook it. The Tiss’sharl’s body went limp and fell to the ground. Bestala removed the sword from the creature’s body and continued to move forward.

OBJECTIVE: Babysit
MUSIC: Nah bruh

There wasn't much going on. Just some brief, short chatter on the comms. The dinosaurs were talking softly as well. But it's not like Kraigmirr could understand them or anything. Poor girl barely knew any Basic. How was she supposed to speak lizard? Especially with all that hissing and clicking nonsense. For some reason the overgrown geckos thought that she might actually understand them. Whenever they spoke they would glance at her or one of the other guards. It was strange.... Really strange, actually. Krag had to wonder if they were plotting something. Considering their scally, slithering nature... they probably were. The real mystery was whether or not they were plotting something she should be concerned about. Maybe they were planning on killing someone. That would spice things up a bit. Might even entertain her for a few minutes. Eh, who knows. Damn things might not be as strong as they look. Things in robes usually were either really, really strong... or really, really weak. Krag didn't know which she preferred.
{[member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]}

Eventually, Bestala made it to the threshold between the stairwell and a hallway. It was at that moment that Bestala released the small droid that she had been carrying. It floated up into the air much like a probe droid and flew off into the hall. It activated its own cloak to conceal its movements - yet an observant guard might be able to notice it. For that reason, the droid stayed out of people’s way.

The droid was linked to Bestala’s helmet. This allows her to get an idea of what was around corners - even things that were not moving. Or, it could help watch her back for her.

The hallway was dark - it was the middle of the night after all. Most of the household was asleep. Blood dripped from Bestala’s vibrosword.

With one glance back, Bestala made sure that Valerie was fine and that there was nothing behind them to worry about. She then continued to press forward - taking a left to go down the hallway.

Objective: Guard Duty
Allies in area: [member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"],
Music: Annoying clicks and hisses.

Looking to my left and right, I could see a few of my own. Each one geared up for a general bout of a fight. But nothing like a full on invasion. While I was not either, I was prepared for one. Taking a grip on the chair that was in front of me, I swun it around and stratled it. The groaning of the chair almost seemed to want to break, but after being used for a while, the chair got used to it. Sure I was light, but when wearing full on armor, a physical shield, and carrying gear to last up to survival rates of about two weeks, it got heavy fast.

I had a notion to just walk up and start talking to the little cold blooded creatures. However I held back as they looked to almost be plotting. I waved them off as doing nothing for now. For now are the key words. They wouldn't try anything right now if they would. Any earlier and it would ruin any chance of them getting more power.

Spineless pices of crap. Couldn't do the dirty work themselves. and I hated them for it. I became a Governess by working my ass off, and took the power with my own two hands. Not steal it from cold ones. But this is where I get paid. So I did it anyways. If we were in the Crusade, I would be giving them a Come to Kalee moment* and handing them their asses on a plate with Holy Divine right on the side.

Looking to a rather tall Mando off to my left, I nodded to her. Visible from the armor she wore, and the formation of how it was placed on her body, I gave a half asses salute to her. Grabbing more attention to myself from the Lizard-folk. Great. No sense of pride now? You know what, screw you.

I put my arm down and dealt with it.

This was almost as bad as having the graveyard shift. But trust me, raising a child was much easier than this.

Objective: Protect Ka-Der-Lor

Another day, another mission Hidia has been assigned to. Hidia did not know, or really care for the specifics of what the situation was and why they were here. Even if someone had bothered to explain it to her, which they had not, she probably would not have understood the exacts of the politics terribly well. Hidia had been assigned to the guard team. Probably because she was an initiate still, and most of her fellow Mandalorians would prefer active combat to standing around. She could not blame them. She would be horibly bored standing around. Her clothing would look like it had been taken off a dead body, ablit still relatively intact. That would be because it had been. The dead guards in the lab she had escaped from had earned their fates. taking one of their outfits didn't even begin to make up for what had happened to her in there, but she needed something better then the minimal clothing she had been provided in there, and the uniform would at least provide minimal protection. The outfit on her back and the lightsaber on her hip were the only things she currently owned after leaving the One Sith. Well, she had some trainee robes from the Academy too, but she wasn't about to go wandering around in those. That would be just asking for trouble.

Hidia quietly walked into the room, saying nothing as she walked over to a corner and looked over the others in the room. She wasn't too worried about them being threats, given they were also Mandalorions, but she had nothing better to do. One of them was a woman who had on a strange looking set of armor. Hidia was having a debate in her head about whenever or not it even qualified as an armor set, given that it was leaving parts of the skin exposed one would usually expect to be covered. The rest appeared to be lizards of some sort who's species name she could not think of offhand.

This was going to be a long day.

[member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]
[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]

As Bestala continued to run down the hallway, she saw a blip on the motion detector. Quickly, she ducked to the side behind the platform that a bust of a Tiss’sharl was on. A guard walked down the hallway toward the direction that Bestala had come from.

From his viewpoint, the guardsman could not see Bestala behind the bust. It was only when he had walked just in front of her that she noticed her out of the corner of his eye. Bestala leaped forth with her vibrosword and attempted to stab the guardsman.

However, the guardsman was quick to act. He wielded vibrostaff and managed to block the strike. Bestala gasped and pulled her sword back. The guardsman was about to shout that he had found an intruder. Yet, Bestala swung her vibrosword forward. The guardsman quickly blocked the strike once again.

Yet at the moment of contact, Bestala pressed a button on the hilt of the vibroword. The top half of the vibrosword ended up separating into pieces - all still connected by a fiber - now acting as a whip. It swung forward, using the momentum of Bestala’s strike, and sliced into the guard’s throat.

The guard stepped back. Bestala pressed the button on her hilt again - the vibrosword returned to its rigid form. She then finished the guard off with a stab in the chest.

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
Miles was another one of the Mandalorians assigned to be on guard duty, and it was terribly boring. He wished he was out there killing people, but there was no pride to be had in assassination. Miles was wearing the armour he had made for himself and then began to examine everyone elses. One of the girls had something that was more of rag than actual armour, which showed that she was probably new to the Mandalorians. Miles took off his helmet and took out a bottle of whiskey and took the cap off with his teeth and spat it into the distance. He began drinking it as the room began to grow quiet, then he stood up with a loud groan. "I'll go do a perimeter check." Miles didn't even bother to bring his helmet as he strolled off into the darkness, whistling.

After slaying the guard with a vibrostaff, Bestala continued to walk down her path. She had a map of the estate at on her HUD. She had acquired it from Ka-Der-Lor - who was very meticulous in his planning. All he had needed was the bodies, and Bestala delivered.

As Bestala walked down the hallway, she passed by a T-intersection. She had not seen a guard down that path nor saw anything on the motion detector. So, she continued. She was very slow and cautious. She tried to make a little noise as possible in order to avoid detection.

A minute had passed. A guard was making his rounds and made his way to that T-intersection. Yet, he noticed the blood droplets on the ground due to Bestala’s vibrosword. The guard followed the trail at a faster pace than Bestala walked.

Eventually, he caught up with Bestala. Instead of yelling out to her, the guard began to pull his blaster up. From the corner of Bestala’s HUD, she saw what her slightly cloaked droid was seeing - which was what was behind her.

Quickly, Bestala snapped her body around as she drew her heavy blaster pistol. Without much thought, she brought the pistol up with on hand and fired it. Her blast landed square between the lizard’s eyes. A lucky shot. She was likely not to have another one just like that for the night.

OBJECTIVE: Stand Semi-Still
MUSIC: The Song of Storms

For once the giantess bothered to look around at her fellow Mandalorians. Those posted here were rather... interesting. Most appeared to be initiates, like her. At least two looked a little more experienced. One gave a little salute to Krag, who politely returned the gesture. They were vod after all. Another lass seemed to be wearing nothing but rags. It reminded her of what she had once wore... Almost a century ago she had looked like that. But that had been before she had escaped her torturer, before she had joined those here. Part of her made a mental note to watch out for the small girl. Of course, she wasn't actually that small. It was just that, compared to Krag, she didn't seem very big. No one seemed very big compared to her. Even the one male in the room she could see was shorter than her. Speaking of him... From behind her helm the Null narrowed her eyes at the man. Why was he drinking now of all times? Didn't he have better things to do?... Krag just hoped he had a high tolerance for alcohol. Or at least that he was the type to die screaming. That way they'd know if he karked up in some drunken stupor.

Or if one of the dinosaurs decided to shoot him.
[member="Miles Rorke"], [member="Hidia"], [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]

Objective: Guard Duty
Allies in area: [member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"], [member="Miles Rorke"], [member="Hidia"],
Music: Annoying clicks and hisses.

Out of all that were here, It looked like I may have been the most expieranced. In another life, I was a Master of the Force. But ranked at an Initiate becuase of the ladder formation of the ranks within the Mando'ade. Becuase of this, and no one looked to be a Rally Master or above, I guess I would be taking the lead on this one. Fine with me. I had taken the lead many times from other situations, and could handle myself. However with the recent incidents with the Crusade and my fallouts of being the only one alive in those incidents, I was thought of being weak. I came here to change that.

My mind came back to the present as a girl in rags entered while the man took a sip of some liquid courage and left. I shook my head. Walking over to his upturned helmet, and placed it on a table right side up. I had noticed the other woman who was quite taller than me, returned the gesture. While the girl was here, she needed to be equipped for a fight. Not a fist fight. Walking towards one of the men, I spoke in a whisper, "Get me a RFC armor set. Get it done quickly please." Walking towards the almost hagard woman in rags, I offered my hand. "Pyrrha's the name. And if you are on duty here, then you need to be properly equiped. I hope you don't mind that I asked for some armor to be sent here?" With how these lizards carried themselves, they didn't want a sack of rags guarding them, nor would they want ill equipped guards.

However, I didn't want to be rude to her in this situation. While generally I was an ass of a person, Sometimes people needed to be treated with respect. I wanted everyone here to be treated as equals. Considering we kind of were, I didn't see a problem with ordering a few people around becuase I already had battle expierance.

I just hoped they would accept it, and work with me instead of form a coup.

Armor Link

After luckily shooting the Tiss’shar guard dead, Bestala turned around and continued down her path. It would have not been much longer on her path before she would reach the bedroom of her target. All that it took was another corner and possibly two more guards to quietly dispatch.

However, klaxons unexpectedly began to wail. An alarm had been tripped. Most likely, one of the bodies Bestala had left behind had been discovered. Now, the entire complex was alerted. She quickly pondered on what exactly her employer meant by “no eyewitnesses,” as it could now possibly include murdering the entire complex worth of Tiss’shar.

At that point, stealth was not an option. Bestala kept her blaster pistol drawn. She would likely have to use it. She also kept an eye on her motion detector as she ran forward - hoping to catch the target before he hid in a safe room.

Objective: So Low On The Guard Duty Roster It's Not Funny

Someone had to play quartermaster. Someone had to be in charge of handing out the armour, which meant someone was also guarding it. Enter Rena, who was both quartermaster and guard, because Mandalorians - light beskar'gam plus twin blaster pistols plus a buttload of supply crates equals quartermaster and ready to hand out gear. After all, Mandalorians, dudes - they were so good at weapons and armour that any of them could, in theory, make a good quartermaster.

There she was, waiting for whoever our first-person friend [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] was telling to get some badass armour and arrive to pick it up. Or whoever else wanted more toys.

Rena stifled a yawn behind her helmet, and went about the duty of sorting her plasteel crates. So exciting.

The noise of the klaxons drowned out everything else. Bestala rushed to the next corner. She pressed her back against the wall. Her probe droid stealthily looked around the corner. She saw what it saw at the corner of her heads-up-display. Two guards awaited her with blasters.

Knowing that if she just showed herself that the guards would blast her to pieces, Bestala removed one of the few grenades from her belt. She armed it then tossed it into the hallway in front of the guards. The grenade exploded - revealing it to be a flashbang - and disoriented the guards. They started firing madly, yet Bestala noticed that it was only chest high and up.

Ducking down, Bestala popped out from cover. Her heads-up-display pointed out the two guards. The link between the helmet and the gun allowed her to know just how she was pointing her weapon. She took quick aim and shot the two guards - killing them both.

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
Miles was taking a stroll around the compound noting most of the surrounding area, the various covered areas and paths around the compound. He took another drink of his bottle and the last few drips entered his mouth. You gotta be karkin' me He whipped the bottle off into the distance and then stared at a wall for a bit. The whiskey had made it's way through his body quickly, so he wandered off into the forest to relieve himself.

After he finished, he started on back towards the compound, but the alcohol must have messed with his sense of direction because he was lost for some time. Eventually he found his way back to the compound, but as he was nearing the compound, he heard a twig snap. Miles quickly lowered himself, crouching in the brush. He then saw one of those lizard type fellows who was scouting out the compound, so Miles decided it was best to quickly eliminate him.

Miles drew a combat knife and pulled out a throwing one and aimed for it's throat. But he screwed it up, either his age or the alcohol had messed with his vision and hand-eye coordination. The beast then quietly charged Miles and pounced on him, trying to claw his eyes out. Miles wrestled with it, but both combatants were being as quiet as they could, with neither wanting to alert the others' allies. It clawed and tore at Miles' face, tearing his cheek up, Miles regretted not bringing his helm. Summoning all of his strength he was able to force the beast off of him, but it was a strong one with as many scars as Miles himself. It tried to charge Miles again, but he was able to wrap himself around it and got it in a chokehold. He covered it mouth as best he could, and snapped it's neck. After recouperating his strength, Miles threw the scout over his shoulder, it was heavy so Miles trudged his way back to the compound. When he got bacl to the room, he threw the lizards body on the desk and sat himself down in a chair, scratching his cuts. He then just sat their tongue in cheek, staring at the things body. "So what now, girlies?" Miles innappropriately chuckled at the thought of what could happen.

[member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] [member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"] [member="Hidia"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom