Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malachi Blake

Malachi Blake

M
john_wayne.jpg
NAME: Malachi Tiberius Blake
FACTION: Corellia
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'1
WEIGHT: 200lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Silver dusted dirty blonde
SKIN: Ruggedly tanned.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

+ Pilot : Get me on them skies boy, I'll show you a run for you credits in flying them.

+ Crack shot and keen of sight: These eyes may be old, but I'll still be able to plug this slug in ya long 'for you draw your own.

~ Stubborn of nature: Like a tried and true Corellian, he goes beyond a sense of stubbornness in that he will not back down from a matter unless he's dead.

- Old: I ain't as good as I once was. That's just the cold hard truth. Maybe not be good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

- Going down with the ship: Corellia is where I was born and here is where I'll die. He has a pride in Corellia, and will live and die by her come what may.

- A slight limp from an old war injury. Them knees do some mighty protesting come storming time.

APPEARANCE:

Old and ruggledly tanned. Has a rather quiet stoic way about him. Timeless eyes and the physique of a weathered Corellian military man with the proud Corellian bloodstripes.

BIOGRAPHY:

The Blake family has long roots in the Corellian Sector. Born and bred hardy stock much like the barley and wheat fields they tend to, Malachi Blake is the current patriarch of the extended family. Seemingly a man of few words, he has tended to the family farm and Whyren's Distillery much like the generations of Blakes prior.

Gracious. Humble. Trustworthy and with a measured depth that says this old coot has more stories than any other spacer within the Core Worlds. Most akin him to a Shepard of sorts, what with his devout and sturdy faith in the Corellian Gods.

It is easy to see where [member="Chloe Blake"] took on her love of the skies, the Corellian Gods, and lore.
SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Malachi Blake

M
THREAD TRACKER
Total Threads: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Teaching Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Faction Threads