Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Prep

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Alright I said this to Iella and I know the plan is to go major but here is a suggestion and something we could do. If we want to go major choosing three planets can be a challenge. I recommended creating three worlds off to the sides near the deep southern sections of the galaxy. Surround it by a nebula or mini maw cluster for protection and we would be if anyone invades going against smaller major factions like the Horde.

There are other things we should make sure to work on, namely a trade route so we can have supplies, companies for the amenities needed and creation of some small notable locations. Voss is protected but it is a place others will come to. If we make the worlds we can make the rules and work from there.

I have never made a planet, So I have no idea how to make one. However, If we do make some of our own, I think that we should make a planet that is surrounded by different asteroid belts and whatever else to "Hide" the planet from others Making a secure location for a HQ or a sanctuary away from the Capitol planet.

Just a thought.

I have made a couple, one for the fringe filled with lots of cloning tech, a few for the jedi one to hold an event reward. It is fun and can be a great thing to do just need to find a groove

Alright I am coming up with one to make that will tie into the silver jedi robes and amulets. Small things but something useful. It will be more asian style with immigrants from Atrisia after the invasions and domination by the Fringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom