Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Status

So today.....we have officially applied for Major Faction Status. Here is the LINK to the application. I mentioned the ones that I know who wish to embark on a great adventure and if you could be so kind as to check in on that page....the Admins will appreciate it. Also, if I've failed to mention anyone, please feel free to express your happiness and overwhelming joy to be a part of something great.​
Now to business....​
Once we get accepted and become a Major Faction....we will have alot of work ahead of us. Already people are making plans to help us grow and extend our influence on the galaxy. Also, I'll be updating some of the material we have to reflect us better.​
Codex/Factory....​
The Codex and Factory isn't for everyone. But if you feel like contributed something to the Black Rose be it warships, vehicles, bases, troops, battle droids, temples, or whatever your heart desires, please feel free to use the Pre-Factory/Codex here within the faction to work on fleshing out your ideas.​
RP Threads....​
The backbone of all strong factions is writing together. Through writing with one another we form a strong bond of friendship. @Sanya Val Lerium has a massive project in the works....if you wish to assist in this, please PM her.​
Thank you everyone for help making this dream a reality.​
Until we are approved....cross fingers, toes, and body organs. And continue to do your part.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom