Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Start

Alliance folks!

I just want to give you all a big pat on the back. We're still working out some of the kinks and streamlining everything, but it seems to be going well. Now that we're on the Dominion game, we've got a lot of things to look forward to. We did rush a few of our first dominions, grabbing old Omega Protectorate (a member faction) worlds and get us some turf. Now we're working on coming back around and strengthening our hold.

Just so you know, we did 3 dominions in the first two weeks of being a Major Faction with another half way complete and 2 more just starting. Find your character some comrades and stories and jump in. We'll be taking a breather and are looking forward to our fun stories ahead.

As always, keep having fun, and being polite, it looks good for all of us.

If anyone has questions, comments, concerns, please bring them up to our FA team and we'll address them all.

Lately we've had a big push on our sub-units, groups like Tiburons, Hounds and Corellian Jedi are popping up, as well as our larger groups, our New Jedi Order and the infamous Dreadguard. Remember: If you can dream it, and you want to play it, find people and create what groups you want to see in this faction.

The Galactic Alliance belongs to every last one of you, make it your home, make it a fun place for others to call home.

Stay gnarly.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
Can I make this my home? Please [member="Coren Starchaser"].
I would only paint it with very thin layers on innocent blood. Promise.

I jest.

Much respect for what you have going on over here...anyway...getting outta your forums now. I have a world to burn.

PEACE.

EmKay

Do you want genetically corrupted, mindless, flesh-eating people? Because this is how we get genetically corrupted, mindless, flesh-eating people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom