Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Owners: New Rank Titles

I am asking all Major Faction Owners to submit new Rank Titles created for their Major Factions using this PSD, made in photoshop.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/939c8l0fiv9epvq/DefaultPSDFactionRankLayout.psd

Rules:

1. You may not change the Font's stroke.
2. You may not change the Font's type. (Castellar Regular)
3. You may not move the font from it's centered location.
4. You may not make the font larger.

Options:

1. You may deviate from the normal Gold color reserved for Major Factions. I would take this opportunity to align the Rank Title with the more popular ranks titles found in your factions, as people love color coding their titles.

2. You may defer to myself or another artist for the Rank Title's creation.

I ask that all Major Factions submit a new Rank Title to me by no later than midnight EST on the 13th of September or defer to myself or another artist.
If you lapse on this request, a new one will be created for you.
...Either way, you're getting a new one.

Gilamar Skirata said:
Are the ones that had to be remade after the credits debacle still getting new ones? Seems like a lot of work if the tags are brand new.
I was thinking the same thing. As well, if these tags will be changed, which other ones will be changed in the near future?

1zgc8sg.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zgc8sg.jpg

[member="Tefka"]

Jpegs lossy, yes. PNG formats at a much higher size. And I've got to display these static images through the website, without the help of a cache engine at the moment, because I just stopped serving images through nginx about a week ago due to a troubleshooting session that led me to believe nginx was not properly caching the WYSIWYG editor for a handful of members. Furthermore, since our load speed ties directly into our google ranking, every byte counts and the sheer amount of images displayed per page really holds us back. Thats why I invested in an optimizer, JPEGmini, which losslessly optimizes my jpegs by about 30% each time I do it, depending on the size of the image.

Besides, they're rank titles. Nobody will ever notice the difference except for me. (This is coming from a guy who owns a Star Wars board)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom