Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Applications Are Now Being Accepted

Applications for Major Status are now being accepted. Please post these applications in the Roleplay Discussion forum with justification for why your faction should go major. Planet choices may be PM'd to me, specifically, if you choose to keep them secret. Also make sure your members check in.

Members not related to your Major Faction application are asked not to post until a Staff member has thoroughly reviewed your application.

The Board Owner, @Akala | Tefka (myself), must approve all Major Faction applications before they are added to the Map.

Applying for Major Faction status and meeting all criteria required does not guarantee you Major Faction status.

MAJOR FACTIONS

• Major Factions must have maintained activity for 30 days as a Minor Faction before being eligible for Major status.

• Major Factions must maintain 7 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person.

• Minor Factions who meets the minimum requirements to become a Major Faction may begin choosing their first planet, which will also be their Capital Planet. This planet will then be listed on the Galaxy Map, as well as your Faction Influence Cloud.

• Major Faction Owners/Admins are responsible for contacting the SWRP Staff Team's Administrators and alerting them of waning activity, gained or lost planets, SWRP Rule Violations within their Factions, etc.

• [SIZE=18.18181800842285px]Only a Major Faction has the resources necessary to role-play having a large fleet, army, etc.[/SIZE]

• Major Faction Administrators may not apply for or be a member of the Star Wars RP: Chaos Staff Team.

• See: Warring Factions to learn what else you can do with an Major Faction.

Matreya

In what way? Ive done exactly as the requirements call for. Even more, consistently working to keep the High Lords active for months now. @[member="Akala"]

So was the Fel Imperium. See how well they've done not two months after they promised they weren't a flash in the pan? Vanity projects rarely survive major unless they have serious people committing to them as their primary alt.

Kasamann said:
In what way? Ive done exactly as the requirements call for. Even more, consistently working to keep the High Lords active for months now. @[member="Akala"]
The final requirement is that I have to approve it. If it has Valhalla in the name, I won't.

Matreya

Then why leave things like this up to inference. If 7 isnt enough, raise the requirement. If you cant have the name of an accepted planet in your groups title, say so. Ive put in work now to simply be told it was redundant.

The Board Owner, @Akala | Tefka (myself), must approve all Major Faction applications before they are added to the Map.

Applying for Major Faction status and meeting all criteria required does not guarantee you Major Faction status.
It's not inferred, the instruction was posted.

I'll be sure to add it to the official rules to clear up any confusion, though. The member requirement will not be changing anytime soon, I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom