Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Application | The Mandalorian Empire | ME

iGbEQnh.png

OOC Heirarchy:
Faction Owner: Ra Vizsla
-​
Faction Admins: Nadia/Mia Monroe | Yasha Mantis
-
Battlemasters/Mods: Strider Garon, Vilaz Munin, Tahn Vizsla)
IC Heirarchy: Totalitarian Military Dictatorship.
Mand'alor​
-​
Warmaster​
-​
Cuir Rekr​
-​
Death Watch Consul​
-​
Commandos | Death Watch | Clans​

Requested Hexes: Mandalore Hexes.​
Influence Cloud: White (hex color: #fffff, please).​
kwEtWZI.png

Interested Members: Mandalorians.

Description
Glory. Strength. Valor.​
Dominance.​
One does not need further describe the Mandalorians.​

The Pitch
Mandalorians have been a staple of Star Wars since Empire Strikes Back introduced Boba Fett. From there, we skyrocketed.​
Now, we return cured of our ailments, with a new hatred for those of us who have succumbed to the corruption that is the Force.​

Past Roleplay Threads

[member="Ra Vizsla"]
Very well.

In the spirit of transparency and equality I will treat this like any other application.

First, I will ask whether you feel this is all the interested members, or whether you feel there will be others.

Whilst your pitch is certainly nice and direct, I was hoping for a little more detail on what you plan to do with the Mandos to prevent the stagnation of last time. I'm not asking for much, just a few extra lines.

When this is answered I will setup a staff vote.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

ME requests a second chance for another Admin to take a look at our application, our history of threads within the short-term of 30 days, our current activity level, and the amount of hype trains per capita we've generated to see if we're ready for a Major Faction Vote, if that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom