Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luxury Materials

The latest submission I'm working on is meant to be a high-end one, and I'm planning on furnishing it with luxury materials. I'm talking things like Marble, rare wood and silks. I was originally planning to pull materials off Wookiepedia, but then I had the idea, why not showcase what Chas has to offer.

So, what I'm looking for are luxurious materials that people have subbed, do you have a submission for a rare and good-looking stone maybe, or a delicate cloth? I'm not planning to be ostentatious, no diamond-encrusted tables, but just something that speaks of class. I thought that it'd be interesting to see what people had so, if you do have something please reply to the thread or reach out to me via DM or board PM.

Thanks!

Pharus Dystra

P
The problem with judging something as "classy" is that it's based on the item's reputation. Chaos materials are never going to reach the level of fame/notoriety of a material from canon which is expressly stated to be a luxury product. So I would actually recommend just using Wookieepedia if you're looking to impress.

That said, I'll name some subs. Lumiwood is a rare and expensive wood which is, y'know, luminous. Gildenweave is a high-end silk with a very posh sounding name. Dragonskin leather is one of my subs, although it's more rare and interesting than classy. Isinglass is a type of fancy glass, but it is alchemized, so keep that in mind.

Pharus Dystra

While you're correct, and I have used canon materials in the past I was really just struck by a fancy for seeing if I could include at least a few Chaos Materials. As you say, it's only by reputation/use that they're going to be seen as a major thing, so why not start with me right?

Thank you both, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for :)

Thank you for considering using materials from Chas for your high end submission. We have a wide variety of luxurious materials in our collection, from rare and exotic woods to finely crafted marble and stone sculptures. We also offer unique fabrics such as silks, cottons, and wools. In addition, we also have a selection of specialty items such as jewelry, artwork, and decorative items to add an extra touch of elegance to your submission. Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like more information about the materials and services we offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom