Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost At Sea

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
A forgotten outpost on Dubrillion

The planet was taken by the Fel Empire, Karsh knew that. But some things in life were worth the risks they came with. As far as Karsh was concerned, he was undetected. He would get what he needed, blow the place up, and then get out before anyone had the chance to make a move on the position he was at. It was simple, thought out for the most part, and in the end there would be a large chunk of change that Karsh would reap. Not to mention protect information from the hand of his enemies.

Using a small ship for just himself, he put down on the fair sized outpost that had long since been abandoned. Cracks and deficiencies had appeared everywhere, the place was going to hell. And after Karsh was done with his business, he would give it the express ticket.

Landing an an arm of the manmade island, he walked inward to the control station, which would still have power due to the fact this particular station was positioned in an area that could harness the power of the wave's energy to be produced into electricity. Within a minute, Karsh reached the center of the outpost that had the terminal he needed. The terminal would hold information that had supposedly had plans for a large weapon that could be a game changer in the war with the Republic.

After many minutes of searching through the terminal's information, nothing was to be found. Just standard log reports that contained information on how the station was running. This meant one thing; there was another computer. One of importance such as this, but not in the command center.

Exploring other buildings he found nothing of interest. At first it was troubling, but eventually, he stumbled on (a droid part) a droid repair shop that looked as if it had someone who was avid about all things mechanical. Parts were strewn about on tables and shelves, with tools littering every other surface that wasn't taken up by the part of some incomplete, or in-repair droid. He found the terminal that was located in the far back of the room. It didn't take long to realize that there were more plans on it than just a weapon. There were half complete, and even bleeding-edge complete droid plans that could prove useful as well. If sold to the right person.

Jamming the data stick in, Karsh began the process of copying everything. The amount of files to copy was vast. So while he was waiting, he decided to explore other buildings. Starting with the storage facility, to see what consumables would potentially be useful. He intended to take these with him.

@[member=Xander Carrick]

"Come on, This needs to be done faster." There was a small team of 7 men including myself that were moving storage containers out of the storage Facility Each one of the other 6 men were using fork lifts, or their bare hands to move boxes of materials. I was told to lead the men here and seen as how after fighting a few of the Sith myself, then allowed me to do something other than hunt for the last few remaining Sith in the area. Simply wearing my armor because on official outings, we were required to wear armor of some kind. I was stuck with the red and white Medical armor with the partly ripped up kilt with the symbol of the Imperium upon it.

After the battle I had retrieved a blaster pistol so if I were to walk around with out my lightsaber, I may have looked like a young soldier in the army as a fresh medical officer. Still I walked up to one of the men who was smoking a cancer stick. Plucked it from his mouth, and crushed it under my boot. "Why take a break when everyone else is working?" They must have seen me fight off two Knights and an Apprentice at once. because they now followed my commands.

I shook my head as the man left from my vision to go back to work. Maybe after this boring job I can do something interesting.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
As he approached the building housing all the supplies, Karsh picked up on life forms. Anywhere from 6-10. He couldn't tell. He was immediately pissed. His scanners showed nothing. This was a set back. He would have to kill them. There were no other options. He couldn't allow anyone to know that he was here, and more importantly why he was here. Silently he waited outside the door, just daring one of them to come out. Soon his wishes were answered as a grunt from the Fels came out. Quickly he tackled the man sideways while covering his mouth. At the same time, Karsh removed his lightsaber from his belt, and using the vibroblade attachment, shoved the small dagger through the back of the man's head, severing his medulla and ending his life before he knew the cloaked figure was there.

Then he rinsed and repeated, another two guards came out, the third calling for the first two. Maybe in time, he could get their leader to come out. After the third there was a long pause. Karsh waited.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as the men went out but didn't come back. it was only two men, but instantly I knew that there was trouble. Even without the force I could tell that something was amiss. I grabbed my blaster as I told the third man to go out. And hearing no response from him I shook my head. Already losing my men from someone wanting to play Hero for the Sith. I looked up and used the force to fling myself to the top of the building. I grabbed a hold with my left hand and placed my pistol back. I looked at one of the men and nodded my head.

"Jarorm You out there?" He started to walk out. this time a second man came with him and they made sure to reload their rifles. Even though they had not fired a shot. Acting as a distraction for me. I popped open the top of the hatch and stepped out onto the roof. Drawing my saber this time. I looked down to see a man dressed in usual sith attire. Hooded cloak. With a saber hit in one hand. Clearly an assassin or bounty hunter of a kind. I shook my head as I allowed my self to drop. landing softer than snow on the ground.

I waited for him to try and strike my men again.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
There was a growing presence, Karsh's Force vision didn't pick up on the man behind him, as he was focused on the entryway. Another man came out with a buddy. Karsh did something different. Instead of using his vibroblade, he jumped and rolled to the side, releasing his blaster from his belt and popped off two silent shots from his DL-18. The men were both dispatched quietly and efficiently. But now he saw the man.

But he was different.

He had Force presence.

Calmly, Karsh stood upright, his hood still covering his face. Calm still, he sends a telepathic message to the man: "Good day," the tone is flat with no emotion. He holstered his blaster calmly, as if shoving a wad of trash in his pocket. He watched the presumed Jedi closely, waiting for any movements.

Even as the man shot my men, and believe that he had dispached them. I was using my limited powers of TK to push the men down as he blaster bolt graced their armor. Still looking like they were shot. I looked at the man as he looked at me. He spoke about "good day" as a greeting. He could not see my face, but I was smiling. Pushing a thought back to him. "You seem to be having one. Though it will not be so."

My saber activated in its yellow brilliance. I then began to walk forwards with the saber in my right hand. Drawing this stare down somewhat. Keeping him here so that maybe when I had not called in after every hour, they would send someone over to check out what was happening.

SUddenly my body became a blur of the force, coming in for a strike that came as an uppercut from his left leg to his right shoulder. It then quickly changed into a swipe across the chest from right to left. followed by a force push. THe push, concentrated at his chest so nothing else but him would fly into the air.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
The blow grazed Karsh's shirt, revealing his gray skinned, malnourished-looking chest. The push shot him backwards with great speeds and slammed him into a building. He'd had worse though. Sending a snide chuckle to the Jedi, Karsh slowly grabbed his saber. He released the blade from the elongated hilt, the blade was massive; 6 and a half feet. Something that could get huge reach and push opponents back as well as be effective close up.

Then the hood came off. His face was featureless, except for the two holes that marked where his nose was. His eye sockets were shallow dips, and his mout had mutated skin stretching between his lips. "No sir, it is you who will have a bad day." He shot forward, using his extreme light weight and dark energies to shoot off on his feet faster than his opponent had. He went for an uppercut slice from under the chin, thinking that he could end the battle quickly.

I smiled as the man revealed his saber to be larger than he was. And more so of his face. Saying that I was wrong. I moved my stance as he spoke. Standing with my right hand up, saber pointed towards him in my right hand, left hand out in front of me palm up and open. Feet shoulder width apart. He stood there for a single moment, and as that happened, The wind blew from the east. Making my kilt look as a crimson fire along my waist. And with a twinge I could feel at my chin, he came forwards to attack me.

My power was limited. But even with that, I could still sense many things more than what even some Knight ranks could. Time slowed down for me as I also used force speed to increase my movements. His red saber then came up in an uppercut. As it would be killing me.

It would never happen. My Soresu stance allowed me to stand toe to toe with men that were double, maybe even triple my size. my yellow saber came down to engage in a saber lock with the Sith's. The bright yellow mixed with red reflected off of the black visor of my helm. and the remaining shine of my armor. Taking a hold of my saber tightly as I spoke, "Sadly it won't be done quickly."

I made quips every so often that could piss people off, and in a battle, it could help me. But even then, I had to end the saber lock. Suddenly my saber shut off as I side stepped to let the red blade fling upwards missing my armor by a hair length. My left hand then lashed out to send a force push at his hands. Possibly to knock the saber away from him, and my saber activated again as I came with a sweeping blade from left to right.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Karsh followed through the Force push with a roll. The man was trying to be a cocky smartass. This only gave Karsh amusement. He thought the kid silly.

As he rolled out of the dive he took from the push, Karsh turned and flipped around to be met by saber sweeps which he blocked easily as if it were elementary. Karsh recalled once fighting with another Jedi. This was almost child's play compared to what he'd gone through. He let the Fel soldier swing at him for a minute, which was a mistake, one of his strikes got through and grazed his chest which burned with a harsh intensity, but it only served to fuel the Sith apprentice. He side stepped and got behind the Jedi, giving him a Force push as well, slamming him into the ground.

Karsh brought his lightsaber up high and went to stab him.

After my assault on the man, He pushed me to the wall, slamming my shoulder, and then into the ground. Being on my side the man came down to stab me with his saber. My arm came around to slap the saber to change its trajectory. With the red blade going into the ground just inches from my arm. I sent a force push to his chest. followed by a throw with my saber.

I used the force to keep a hold of my saber and controlling it. If he were to try and grab it, I could easily pull it from his hands.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Karsh flew backwards from another Force push. He gained his ground back immediately, and saw the saber coming. He ducked and spun around. He was close to the edge of the platform they were on and he quickly gave a downward blow, thrusting his enemy's saber into the water with a splash. Slowly turning around, the assassin started walking towards the Jedi slowly. Each step meant to be another moment of emotional agony.

"Saber throw. It's not the smartest thing on a platform floating on the ocean," he send snidely, "Now, what say you?"

My saber had been thrown into the water. I smiled as I rushed at the man with no weapons. and only when he thought that I would attack him. I jumped off after my lightsaber. Diving into the water I pushed my body down. Letting the armor drag me faster and faster. And I could see a glint in the water. Pulling on it with the force. I yanked it into my hand. Seeing that it was a lightsaber that had belonged to me I smiled.

My armor was filling up. I began to swim back up. I could feel my lungs begin constricting from having limited air. I tried to control my powers. To force oxygen into my lungs. Keeping somewhat alive. I could see the platform above. I launched myself out of the water to be swimming on the top of the waters surface. "I want my lightsaber you queen." I said answering his earlier question.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
"And why is that?" he asks, this is becoming more fun than a fight. Looking at the young Jedi, he wonders why he was here in the first place. This was a deserted island/outpost in the middle of nowhere. "Say, why are you here?" The tone is almost friendly, as if the conversation between the two was a common thing. "This place was long ago forgotten, not a place that was supposed to be known about to even you Fel bastards," he starts ranting, while pacing back and forth. "What do you know of this outpost?"

I smiled as he called us Fel Imperialists bastards. I flipped the switch on my saber, but it didn't activate, there was still water in it. I turned it to the emitter down to allow the water to drain out as I spoke, "Because we are taking inventory of all the things we took over, Now if you don't mind.." I then flipped the switch again to stand there with the lightsaber working once more. And before the man could react, I slammed my hand down on the pavement between us, and pushed with the force. Not as a force push, but a different ability altogether.

Shatterpoint.

The dock that we stood on cracked behind the man and in between his legs. and quickly using the force I jumped over him to the unbroken dock. Already feeling my powers draining on me as I had used shatterpoint against him, it used alot of energy. "Don't try and jump, because I have the high ground now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom