Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Thakwaa

ooc Rules -
  • One GIF.
  • One paragraph.
  • Music is involved.
  • This stays canon. No matter what.
tumblr_m8u34hfwhd1rcb0d2o1_500.gif

Chrysalide-class Battlecruiser 'Astral Horizon'
Deep Space Near Thakwaa

Rave looked over an immense starmap. She currently looked like her non-Vongshaped self. Ooglith cloakers. Wonderful stuff.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl -- the girl who has...everything?" Rave's finger traced a line across the edge of Fringe free space, ending with Keskin. "I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty, I've got whozits and whatsits galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty. But who cares. No big deal.

"I want more."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
tumblr_lgaw8lNtp01qdux5ko1_500.gif
tumblr_m24v78cuye1r4eaz0o1_500.gif

Minor problem.

Thakwaa was currently besieged by zombies. Moderate-level outbreak, immensely strong horse-faced eight-foot-tall natives.

Winterlight in one hand, yellow lightsabre in the other, Ashin and a crew of stout Thakwaash held the line against a horde at the gates of the capital city.

Heads will roll.

71145027.gif

Dissero watched from one side of the starmap, reveling in the glory of new worlds to be discovered. To be claimed. What mysteries lay within this realm of Thakwaa? He couldn't be sure, because he was up far too late last night to do his homework, but it didn't stop the excitement.

"Look out new world, here we come," he began with a grin, "Brave, intrepid and then some! Pioneers of maximum audacity," he glanced to Rave, brows aloft, "whose resumes show that we are just the team to live where others merely dream, building up a head of steam," he came around behind the woman, placing his hands firmly on her shoulders and giving a gentle squeeze, "on the trail we blaze."

Matreya

large.gif

With his lightsaber hilt held tightly in his hand, Damien moved among the undead. Rotating the plasma energy of his weapon, he brought it up and around his front, around his back, and then back once more to the front where he utilized the momentum to easily slice the energy through the waist of several opponents.

This Dominion was going to be fun for the Fringe-Non-Fringeman. Stopping to tap his chin for a moment he pondered it, officially he lay claim to the Mandalorians, but he had aided in a few dominions for the Fringe as well as even acknowledging a few as allies...so...was he a fringeman? He couldnt decide.

[member="Lord Dissero"]

"I can respect that," said Rave with a grin, as she found herself infected by his desire to tackle the frontier.

tumblr_mruv3eYOrP1sxjjgqo2_400.gif

"Way out west, there's room for our dreaming, there's wide open spaces to see. Way out west, the sun's always beaming. We'll be everything we can be.

"Yes. I can certainly respect that."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Lord Daemos"]
Ashin had never heard of this dominion thing, and having random strangers jump in was a-

-Tale-as-old-as-Time-disney-princess-24287853-400-250.gif

-but she firmly intended to keep fighting zombies regardless of her company. Daemos was on his way to proving himself, or so she'd heard. Troubles with his other allegiances. Well, fringe had always been a home for outcasts.

Matreya

(Not sure what kinda 'music' were usin so Ima just do some more poetic rhyme)

tumblr_liokfpvQ651qg64aho1_500.gif

"West..." Damien stopped, "This is the west? Damn Navigator, I always knew it wasnt the best. When shall we move on, do we await the rest?" The man had intended to land far east, and move inward towards his allies. Karkin broken GPS. Moving away from the now audibly singing duo, Damien pondered why he just rhymed...

"Anyway, Ill be over that Hills crest." Drat! Again!

giphy.gif

A chuckle sounded from the Archivist as he left Rave's side to gather his things. Lightsaber, dagger, and an assortment of little things one might find useful for survival, "The trail we blaze is road uncharted," he took a moment to admire the edge of his blade, one such weapon dubbed The Heart of Korriban, gifted to him by his mother years ago, it was imbued with the venom of hssiss, "through terra incognita to a golden shrine. No place for the traveler to be faint-hearted, we are part of the sumptuous grand design."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
THAKWAA CITY GATES
[member="Lord Daemos"]
7e0SIvG.gif

"Al'alba viiiiin-cherohhhhh-"

Winterlight cleaved a zombie into a reasonable approximation of twain.

"Vin-cher-ohhhh-"

Her lightsabre chopped into unending hordes, and vile juices spattered off her phrik armor.

"Vin-CHAEEEEEEEEEER-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her Force Bellow slammed out, a semi-spherical shockwave that threw zombies everywhere and gave her some breathing room.

[member="Lord Dissero"]
The Astral Horizon dropped out of hyperspace over Thakwaa, where Fringe forces were already engaged with the zombie menace. Rave looked down upon the chaos with a smile most unpleasant.

"Cause this is thriller, thriller night. And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike."

tumblr_lngjhib0Ue1qftymjo1_500.gif

"Hail the planetary leadership. Got them? Good.

"They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side. They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial. Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together. All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen, I'll make you see...

"Prepare landing parties."

[member="Rave Merrill"]
tumblr_mf1zsxEegy1rb8ly8o1_500.gif

When the first Fringe ship appeared in the skies above Thakwaa, many cheered. It was a chance for fighting, for entrail slinging and singing the likes of which had not been seen since the Galactic Empire of old. Oh, the songs they still sung from that. So when troops ships began landing, one particularly enthusiastic Thakwaash male had found a pair of chainguns and strapped them to his arms. While firing an impossible number of bullets, he spun and sang "Sha la la la la la, don't be scared. You got tha mood prepared, go on and kiss de girl. Sha la la la la la, don't stop now. Don't try to hide it how, you wanna kiss de girl"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Still holding the front gate of the city, Ashin slammed Winterlight, a Force-enhanced bastard sword that had pierced the skull of Lotek'k, straight through the brainpain of an especially large zombie Thakwaash.

large.gif

Such were her thoughts, though she found them unsuitable to verbal expression at the moment.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Alongside the Astral Horizon, a single Hood-class fire support cruiser decelerated from hyperspace. Its main gun outranged turbolasers by entire orders of magnitude, and fired much, much faster. Two concentric rings of energy torpedo projectors began to spin in opposite directions, a double-gatling of doom.

BLATTTT*

Fire the Hellbore.

A small town, completely overrun by zombies, vanished off the face of Thakwaa.

lXjjM6E.gif

BREEEWEEEP*

Choose me or your Pyre. Be mine or you will burn.

And just like that Fatty the Snowman arrived on Thakwaa. His fat, non-sensical body plopped in the middle of grassy, zombie infested, bloody field with Fringe troops landing to kill the infestation. His body spread out a bit as it froze the ground under him. Once that was over he collected himself.

He looked around with a smile on his face and threw up his arms screaming with glee as he charged at a horde of zombies. He sang as he ensued the destruction:

LAxuwyl.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ember, for one, was actually singing as he beskadified zombies professionally.

tumblr_mm52t9lsmH1qefjbno1_500.gif

"A maaaaan's gotta do what a maaaan's gotta do. Don't plan the plan if you can't follow through. All that matters is taking matters into your own hands..."

Zombies?

Reports were spewing in about a horde of undead running amok on Thakwaa and the first thing the Archivist thought was something along the lines of...

weredead.gif

But no! This was a chance for fun! How often did one get to truly cut loose? The Archivist cast a broad, cheshire grin in Rave's direction before turning to the assortment of soldiers awaiting orders, clearly prepared for the coming battle. It wasn't every day one had to fight zombies after all...

"Are you ready men? Give em hell, turn their heads, Gonna live life 'til we're dead. Give me scars, give me pain, then they'll say to me there goes the fighter, there goes the fighter," the men cheered, "here comes the fighter. That's what they'll say to me, this one's a fighter!"

Matreya

tumblr_lj28p38NlG1qcp5rio1_500.gif

Hurling his saber, the blade spun swiftly like a windmill towards a particularly large Zombie just as it started a charge at Ashin. The saber slid cleanly through the middle abdomen of the species before continuing along its boomerang like trajectory to fly back to his grip. Once touched down in his palm, the man spun and put up a defense. Then, planting a kick directly at the core of his newest opponent he let it fly.

In a moment, over his helms speakers a song began beating, and so he bobbed and nodded his head, murmuring along with the words, "Hop on opposed, what people supposed. And to we opposed I wouldn't supposed he killing the flows, we're sicker than most, we pitching the post, now were mozed." Letting his words die off, he continued and struck threw another opponent.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

[member="Lord Dissero"] [member="Ayden Cater"]
tumblr_inline_mvgt43fHCY1qzdsux.gif

"And I will try," Rave murmured as the dropship touched down, "to fix you."

A zombified Thakwaash with two arm-mounted chainguns was...singing. Volubly. As he hosed the Fringe LZ, Rave stepped back into the embrace of her living powered armor. It closed around her, and she ran down the ramp, aiming for a zigzag course toward the chaingun guy.

Stepping off the dropship with his group of soldiers and mercs in tow, the Archivist took up his saber hilt and ignited the white blade. There was a sea of zombies out there, and upon watching Rave run headlong into the fray, the man calmly strode after her, wading through it, saber fluidly lancing along either side, dagger driving through rotten flesh.

He sent a shockwave of Force at straggling, cleaved corpses on the ground that dared grab at him.

tumblr_mkcznd9QuE1r2lmcao1_500.gif

He smirked at the things, swinging gracefully through their fumbling attempts, "Now here's your chance to get the best of me, hope your hands are hot. Come on clowns, let's see what you've got."

Matreya

large.gif

Reaching out mentally, Damien gripped the literal mind of the zombie with the Chaingun that lit up the LZ. Giving it a swift tug, he watched as it fell onto its ass. The tug was nowhere near enough to damage the cerebral cortex, or even tear the brain stem, but it was definitely enough force to lift it roughly an inch and thus by such the beast fell from lack of balance. Besides, he woudnt want to anger someone who chose to constantly battle Terentatek and the like.

Turning, the man deflected another strike that came his way. Jumping slightly in surprise, Daemos was forced to have the Droid Mind in his helmet lower the volume. When a rock and roll song began it was almost as if his ears were blown..

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom