Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to walk the galaxy

Good evening/Good day, which ever may be the case for you, dear reader.

I've recently awoken to a galaxy unchanged yet still changed as well. The people are mostly the same though the only real change I've seen are the major and minor factions of this galaxy of ours.
What am I looking for? simple someone to "Educate" me of the galaxy at large and if she or he is willing become a steady source of food I wouldn't be against the notion in fact I would welcome the offer.
Before you ask, no, I have little desire for a thrall or a zombified slave to do my bidding a confidant or willing servant/friend would be the optimum arrangement.

I thank you for reading this letter signed.
Count Azriel Zadimus

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Azriel Zadimus"]

Count with a bunch of royal airs who got drunk... and ended up with a hell of a lot more than a hangover. Very nice.

Anyway, we could start where ever you want. I have a public thread I'm setting up, but I think I'd rather do a private one to just interact better.

Lord Tarantula

Well, if you're interested in following Tarantula around a bit, we could always have the public thread take place after ours.

I can make the thread after I catch up on a couple of posts I owe people, if you like.

[member="Lord Tarantula"]

Mister Tarantula that would be quite appreciative of that so by all means once you have done what you owe simply mention me in the private thread.

Also a quick question might I steal your gentleman title?

Lord Tarantula

You'd be welcome in the Techno Union, but I think the Vitae Alliance also has a good bit of Neutral/Dark members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom