Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to meet new people!

Since brining Phoebe here I wanted to branch out a little and meet new people. I realize I spend a lot of time at CIS but thought I ought to branch out. I'm up for mostly anything but note that this isn't the same Phoebe from you know where. She's a little different.

I'm up for a duel, training anyone, drinks, making enemies, gaining allies. Anything!

P.S. @[member="Darth Metus"] is Phoebe's partner so if you piss her off he'll probably be pissed too. Just a heads up.

@[member="Darth Metus"] you know I'm fiercely loyal to you. It's alright to have friends <3

@[member="Reela Witko"] ~ I'm more on the Sith side than Jedi but it would be interesting. Always good to know other side.

@[member="Ordo"] I do! If you set something up I'll be there and don't mind @[member="Darth Metus"] he'll be ok.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] will do!!

Yes! @[member="Darth Vornskr"] friends! Ooo, your an alchemist. Hang out go get drinks sounds fun.

@[member="Reela Witko"] I cool with anybody. I can get along with most anybody :)

So, what do we all want to do? I could make an open thread after I eat.

@[member="Siqa"] I could train you in something. Since your my mates apprentice it wouldn't be far fetched.

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
@Phoebe Draclau I'm down for that. Isley is currenlty teaching me in Sith magic so idk if you want to try anything else like combat or force powers. Your choice really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom