Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to develop my character

Hi I'm new to Chaos and am looking to develop my character such as get a hang of his personality, get him some good gear if you will and help him get a better hang of his powers as well.

Of course just a good rp would be great as well. CX

I'm up for a thread. I don't mind what type... But I doubt it'll be a social thread as Jaccer is Galactic Republic and it seems T'zanith is One Sith. Just PM me and we can work something out.

@T'zanith Zebron

well getting some cortosis for a robe for him would be quite a good thing to do.
But also getting some underworld contacts would be quite great for him as well [member="Broorn Sabor"].

@Neferatri Sovint That would be very much appreciated (It's the one I'm getting my ass handed to me isn't it? T_T)
[member="Sanus"] A fellow acolyte would be a great to have as a friend,

Nefertari Sovint said:
That would make the most sense, doesn't mean we can't make a smashing good thread of it though.
I never said it would be a smashing thread did I? CX

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] sounds good what would you be most up for?

*A shiver runs down his spine as he's surrounded by too many jedi now that are stronger than him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom