Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Work

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Welcome to Chaos. Hmmm... You're looking for work? I might have a need for someone to test a few weapons for me. Perhaps some armor as well. PM me if you're interested @[member="Drake Zy"]. You'll get to keep any tested equipment on top of your regular pay.

Show your usefulness and the Cartel will be very, very pleased...

@[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"] Cant stay small and cute forever. Although technically here Arumi would be my very distantly back ancestor, by about 10ish to 16ish generations. so Great, Great, great, great... you get the point.

@Popo I would be very interested

Serrena Alcine

S
Drake Zy said:
@[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"] Cant stay small and cute forever. Although technically here Arumi would be my very distantly back ancestor, by about 10ish to 16ish generations. so Great, Great, great, great... you get the point.
Got it ;)

@Quietus I am not that young.

@[member="Serrena Alcine"] I have great , great genetics. Who knows i might have a little shape shifter in my ancestry :rolleyes:

@[member="Jonathon Patches"] Because credits make the world go round when you don't have some old hoaky religious magic to fall back on.

Serrena Alcine

S
Jonathon Patches said:
Why is everyone always looking FOR credits? Why are they never looking to OFFER credits... or shower us all with credits?
Honey, I would be delighted to shower you...with credits. If that's -all- you want...*innocent look*

Drake Zy said:
@[member="Serrena Alcine"] I have great , great genetics. Who knows i might have a little shape shifter in my ancestry :rolleyes:
Oh, you might, sugar ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom