Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Students...

I'm running a rather long arc with Darius where he is put into a position where he needs to teach what he knows of the force to others. I want him to mature into the man he wants to become, and to do that he needs to pass on what he knows. In short, I'm looking for 2-3 untrained characters looking for a mentor that would not mind learning in a group together for a long running story. Any alignment will fit, though Darius considers himself a Jedi Knight, and so he will try to teach what he knows through that lens.

YG9IWxL.png

Lyra

L
I've got a fairly morally f***ed character if you wanna take a crack at her [member="Darius Sedaire"], bit of a merc with a heart of gold, but she pawned off the heart for some quick cash.

95% bad person, 5% bad guy, she's really just out there to look after herself.

Bhakt Wemk

The Prospective Weapon Master
I've been looking for a way to jump in since I finished my character so this would be a great way (Also a decent way to introduce my character to The Dominion IC). Bhakt would fall right in the center alignment wise, nice and grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom